25 thoughts on “Dr, Seuss is known around the World

1. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Happy Dr Seuss Day!!

Petcretary is one peep who will not drink Coca Cola…ever…and not anywhere…nor any of the Coke wannabes…she is allergic to something in there, who knows what, but she doesn’t need all the troubles that brings on…so she will drink coffee here and there and everywhere!

First, Mom really likes your new St. Patty’s Day heading. We like the bow on Tyebe…you look real pretty with that, Tye.
    And thanks (I think) for taking me along on your Dr. Seuss magic carpet ride, girls! Happy Dr. Seuss Day!! XOX Xena and Luchy

3. Sandee

☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
    ║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ DR. SEUSS DAY☆
    ╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆ ♥♥♥

4. Timmy Tomcat

Oh My Cat we about when we saw Einie we about fell flat! Great stuff and that flight over the mountains was fun thanks so much. Thanks for Hopping too!
    Timmy and Family

Shoko. I am so, embarrassed. I better be a good kitty from now on
    Einie

5. Valentine

WOWY, you’re flying ever so high! I bet you can reach out and touch clouds in the sky. You are lucky to have that magic ride. To soar you to and fro and far and wide. Chin scritches.

6. Cecilia Upchurch

Well done I might have closed one eye when I saw that high bridge.
    I love that Irish blessing in your header.
    Hugs Cecilia

I love seeing you my sweet, Tyebe. Mom keeps stealing your photos, so I can look at you whenever I want. I hope your mom won’t get mad at her. Wishing you a belated happy Seuss birthday and Read Across America Day. Special paw hugs and whisker kisses, Snap 🐈💖

8. Pingback: Dr. Seuss Day – Comedy Plus