Wordy Wednesday Reminder of In Purrsuit..

A lovely day.  The temperature is above freezing and the sun is out visiting the city.

Where did that bird go to?  He was sittin’ here like the proud crow he is and all of a sudden…..nothin’  He sure can move!

Get outta there Tyebe.  They won’t eat with you sitting in the middle of their plate!

Let them chow down.

We have to SKYPE with Da Phenny and Nellie about a meal for In Purrsuit for March.  Spring arrives on  March 20th but its still winter here.  No dang way is it hot dog weather.

Phenny,  Oh Phenny are you there?  You say it’s warm in France?  Well it sure isn’t here and there is no way a spring meal is poppin’ out of us when the wind still howls at -10c at night.  The hot dog would be plastering some fur on up here.  We can’t even see mud yet.  So we still need warm food here.  However, fewer dishes is always good.  Those fancy new fry pans with 2 inch sides are dang heavy on one’s paws.  We should be able to leave it on the stove all the time…..dirty even.

I know what we should do, Tyebe!!  What?  Let’s do a one pot meal using the 2 inch side frying pan.  I dunno Shoko.  A whole meal in this fry pan.  It doesn’t have to be meat, potatoes and veggies.  It could be a casserole or stew or even soup.  Mom likes sauces so if we give anything a sauce she’ll like it.  You may have just hit the supper on the head.  I’ll SKYPE with Da Phenny again and let him know what we decided.  He’ll be for it…..I know he will.   So In Purrsuit of Flavours  recipes will appear on March 3rd. On Monday we’ll tell you what we decided on making…..you already know it’ll have a sauce. mol

Do pop over and visit Sandee at Comedy Plus for Wordless Wednesday….ya, we know talk too much but that’s us.  Meezers with big mouths. mol

53 thoughts on “Wordy Wednesday Reminder of In Purrsuit..

Would you have it for dinner? Mom and dad often have a breakfast at dinner. Porridge isn’t on the menu but then again porridge reminds us of the Goldilocks and we don’t want any trying out of our beds by strange women,

Tyebe

1. franhunne4u

Ok, then I have to do the Ricardo recipe I found. A real contender to that crock pot dish I did a few months ago with brussel sprouts! And who’d have thought it it’s with cabbage, again. German in my tastes.

We’ve watched her carefully, and you have to push an extra button to make a bunch of kitties, er, copies, come out all at once. Maybe it would work. Oh, no, now Xena’s jumping up and down yelling make more of me! I think I would die of exhaustion if that happened. XOX Lucy

1. Sandee

Always fun things happening here. I can’t wait to see what you’re going to fix. If it has sauce I’m in.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Scritches all around and a big hug to the mom. ♥

Mom agrees, if it has a sauce she’s in. She needs to make more sauces too, She ate them all. She’s toying with the idea of Rosemary Sauce with garlic……do you think Rosemary would like this. What would it go on? Seems mom has some investigating to do.

Have a bright shiny day.

Tyebe

Not picky eh, Brian? We’re picky. It must be good or we do not partake. I’m sure you feel the same. Although when dinner is late I feel like I could eat a shoe. You know many a dog do?

Tyebe

2. Jean Mueller

Love the photos of you two! Snow is melting here in NW Wisconsin and birds are starting to sing their spring songs. Happy Hump Day Canadian Cats🌞

Snow is melting here too. The streets were clear yesterday but today we have more snow on them. The only bird that’s showed up for meal time is Tyebe Bird. Too early for anything like a sparrow,

3. Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Barb

This is going to be so much fun! We made stuff for Cinnamon last time…as cats want something fishy…but who knows (What, Kozmo says Mom is not fond of tuna casserole!?! Well she does not have to eat it..
    We shall come up with something! You guys are AWESOME and have a marvellously Happy Day! And Tybee, did you get into trouble for climbing up by the bird feeder? We would!

Mom says she will cook what recipe you make. So don’t make it difficult or she’ll just screw it up. Naw we don’t get heck for climbing up where there are no birds. If, there were any birds around I would have ringing in my ears from all the hollering.

Tyebe

We chose a one pot meal, Ellen. Shepard’s Pie is in one pot. We aren’t doing that one though. Mom made Shepard’s Pies for the Cat Scouts when they visited Prince George and has had enough Shepard’s Pies for a wee while.

Tyebe

4. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

I might try to render the recipe of a good ‘stampot’ or Boerekool…which is a variation…with potatoes, kale and sausage…stick to your ribs!! YUM!
    (Stampot is carrots, onions and potatoes with beef…mashed…or you can make it with curly endive.)

The Dutch traditions still make me feel homesick, for my Mom’s cooking…maybe she’s cooking up a huge pot for herself and all her heavenly family members…

Stampot or Boerekool sounds interesting. Mom looked it up and it sounds not so good. We need an expert to feed us this dish. I thin mom would try it during the summer when she grows kale. She doesn’t grow sausages but grows potatoes too. So this is a definite “try” recipe. We’ll find some wooden shoes for Dutch supper.

5. Tails Around the Ranch

After 10″ of white stuff last night I think I need to hop into a pot to warm up! We’ll see what we can come up with, I usually only do one dish in a ‘pot’ and may have shared it before but easy bake lasagna may be worth an encore with winter hanging on. 😻

Wow, Tyebe, you are quite the acrobat. Sorry the crow got away, though. Can’t wait to see what you make. Let me know if you need help lifting and carrying that big pan. Remember, I am a big boy. And strong too! Purrs and love, Cooper Murphy 🐈💖💝💓