Welcome 2021….. You were a Long time Coming

So long 2020….you gotta go….
Don’t let the door hit your butt on the way out.  You won’t be missed.

Welcome to 2021.  There are many hopes and dreams focused on you but relax and just be.  You have lots of time to show us happiness.

Now, how does one fit into this wee sink?  If Budd could do it then so can I.

23 thoughts on “Welcome 2021….. You were a Long time Coming

1. Cleo

Yep, I think we’ll just have to be patient. Here’s to cautious optimism, too. Love that sink photo, you silly cat, and the New Year’s hug one is priceless. Happy New Year!

2. Tails Around the Ranch

Boy, you totally nailed it. 2020 was like a bad relative you can’t stand that overstayed a polite welcome. Here’s to a 2021 that’s filled with hope and the promise of kindness and gentle ways. Happy New Year! 🎉🍾🎉🍾

Lucy: I’m thinking, Tyebe, if you tuck your tail around your body you will fit in that sink. I’ve had to do that in other circumstances. Happy New Year to you and all your family, my friend.
    Xena: I wondered where Missy the Mouse went. She must remember you well from Tyeland. Happy 2021, woo hoo!
    Amy: Tyebe, I love the picture of you behind the pretty flowers on the table. Here’s hoping 2021 brings only happiness and health to all of you.
    Love from us all here at Casa Sandy

4. Sandee

Big hug to you and lots of scritches to the kitties.

☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
    ║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ NEW YEAR ☆
    ╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆ ♥♥♥

5. Timmy Tomcat

We are wishing you all a Very Happy New Year friends. Dad is still plowing through that stuff he has to do on line as you know but maybe tomorrow it will be over. Tyebe Buddy used to do stuff like that and never shared the secret. Purrs sweet ladies all and Big Bill too

GOODBYE OLD YEAR – HELLO NEW YEAR! Not much about last year makes me happy – but having a new start does. Here’s to a great year for all of us…………………

Hugs, Teddy and Mom Pam