Boxing Day 2020

It’s Boxing Day and artsy fartsy day.  Do you want me to get the boxing gloves out or shall we just find boxes Tyebe?  I really don’t feel like boxing with you Shoko so let’s find a comfy box and some greenies,

I like the new kitty we have in the house.  This kitty looks similar to me
She also hisses and sings “Your ornaments are his-story.”

Here  I am celebrating Boxing Day in my cozy box waiting for the treats to be rolled out.

Shoko is somewhere around here I believe she’s working on a Meezerism.  She’s scratching the fur on her chinny, chin, chin.                                              ” Do not judge all cats by the actions of a few.”

Mellowing out in my room with a view.

It is also Caturday Artsy Fartsy Day with Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty.

We haven’t been to visit Athena for like ages, Shoko.  She’ll never recognize us.  Yes, she will.  She’s a wise kitty and a real beauty too.

This is the first picture of us laying side by side.

Mom gave the picture to Lunapic and applied sparkles, beauty and a snow border. Voila….I am unrecognizable! mol

May your Boxing Day be filled with cardboard that tastes like shrimp.

53 thoughts on “Boxing Day 2020

1. Zoolatry

Mmmm, since you’re already “boxed up”, ask your Mom to ship you to us! We’d love to have you visit … you surely have pawsports? Right! Just wear your masks and don’t meow too loudly at the border crossing …

Oh, another holiday! Do you get presents on Boxing Day. And you and the other kitties in boxes — we got it! It’s box-ing day, BOL! Your meezerism is very wise, Shoko. May we all be that wise some day (soon). XOX Lucy and Xena

3. Timmy Tomcat

Happy Boxing Day friends! You look like you are having a grand time. We had lightning on Catmus eve to knock out the house and we thought the puter was dead too. Lucky us. Then PaintShop his ALL our photos for 2020. Everything! Dad looked and went crazy and… found em. We are Way behind, per usual. Love you all

4. evilsquirrel13

I may have to question Ody’s fitness to be a cat since I don’t ever recall seeing him in a box before… and I sure have plenty of them lying around my hoarder den. Perhaps he is afraid I’ll close the lid and send him off to the vet or something…

5. Valentine

Tyebe, your white stuffy pal reminds my mom of the white kitties she had before me. It is always fun to get a new furiend. The doggy at my house got a two stuffy pals that have already been slobbered on. EWWW! Tee hee hee.

6. BellaDharma an LadyMew

Mew mew mew that Kitty stuffie DOESS look alot like you sweet Tyebe! Yore box foto iss priceless an yore xpression sayss “TREETSS PLEESE!!”
    shoko you look lovelee too an yore Meezerism iss spotty-on!!
    **purrss** BellaDharma an {{huggiess}} LadyMew