Christmas Eve 2020

Today is Thankful Thursday at Brian’s Home and are we ever thankful for all the great things we have and are headed this way.  Please drop by Brian’s and let them know how you appreciate the life you have.
Well, this is it Tyebe.  No more time to shop or make anything.  Christmas Day is tomorrow.   I’m ready.

I see some treats, Shoko. The good kind too!! Wowee, this Christmas will be fun.

The mantel’s all set with all our stockings set out. I think I got the bug I wanted with wheels.  I think the motorized mouse is there too.

Mom even baked.

I heard dad say they were good too. Ya, one for mom!

Mom made a craft for 2020 too.  We helped of course.

This is Tilly the toilet paper.  Symbol for the year 2020.

Have a wonderful Christmas friends. Enjoy your Christmas, It will be different but we can make it fun.

Do you think we’ll see the big guy this year Shoko?  We can examine some of the toys on his sleigh we made when we visited Santa’s Workshop just in case they’re not up to snuff.

35 thoughts on “Christmas Eve 2020

Girls your Christmas tree looks very happy to have all those presents around it……and I hope most of them are for YOU!!!! We wish all of you a merry and HEALTHY Christmas!

Hugs, Teddy and Pam

2. caren

Your home looks sooo festive and lovely!!! OMG Tillie the Toilet Paper totally cracked me up! So clever! Not a fan of gingerbread, but your cookies do look delicious!! Have a beautiful, peaceful and safe holiday! xoxo

3. Sandee

I’m thankful I found you long ago. You always bring smiles.

• ★ Merry ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
    •。★ Christmas ★。* 。
    ° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
    ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
    ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚
    * Joy to all! ♫•*¨* Peace on Earth ♪♫•*¨*

4. The K Clowder

We are so furry happy to see yous guys! And your home is so festive! We LOVE you Christmas Craft – Tilly ROCKS! We are awaiting the big day with much anticipation! Our family wishes you love, joy, and peace … today, tomorrow, and always — Merry Christmas!
    Purrs
    Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Barb

Jean, your new decoration might be worth a fortune! (Hopefully never again.) And I especially like the 3 eyed cookie, but how can you eat something that has eyes? Amy
    Tyebe, I think you’ll get everything you asked for. You’ve been a very good girl. XOX Xena
    Shoko, you didn’t ask for anything from Santa Paws? Or you’re just not telling. Merry Christmas! Lucy

Looks like you have all been good, there are a lot of gifts under the tree. Those cookies are adorable. I hope you all have a Merry Chrispmouse!! XO

7. Valentine

A motorized mousie? Mousies sure are evolving in strange ways! Before we know it they’ll be flying, too. I have one that tries to fly, but he’s tethered to a cord so he falls back down. Tee hee hee.