Tyebe Tuesday in the Snow

It is a frightful day but fun.  The snow is coming down in buckets.  The north wind is a howlin’ and I chose to run around like my butt’s on fire outside.

You can see where I slipped in my purrsuit of the north wind.

We are also joining Happy Tuesday at Comedy Plus  for today’s fun.  Bounce over and say “Hi” to some pretty special furries. Click on the name and you’ll be there in seconds.

You can see how heavy the snow was falling. It was cold so the snow was small and light. Great digging snow. I am a smear by the fence attempting to dig my way to the Lane. I didn’t quite make it.

Think I’ll stay inside.  It’s warmer and there’s food!

Outside is fun for a bit and then I need to warm up my paws.

Seems to me it’s time for Shoko’s Meezerism.  Take it away big sis.

“Hunting is poor in the winter because one leaves pawprints in the snow and every vermin knows exactly where you are.”

27 thoughts on “Tyebe Tuesday in the Snow

1. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Oh, Wow…too much snow! The only kitty here who ever dared to go out in the snow was Angel Toki…and he got stuck in a drift as soon as he jumped off the porch…he must have thought it was solid like the porch. MOL! He was looking to go out, cause out was where the grass is supposed to be…to eat it that is.

Shoko, you are right! Angel MJF would sniff all the tracks in the snow, deer, and turkeys and rabbits and squirrels, etc, but he never found them…cause they could see/sniff his tracks!!

We all giggled at the Snowman’s nosey joke! But they who teased him would all be fu=illed with a desire for a nose like that if it was a golden karat! (Lame pun, eh??)

2. Memories of Eric and Flynn

Too much snow! We don’t often get snow here but I remember the first time Eric and Flynn saw it. They couldn’t understand what it was and both sat on the lawn trying to eat it.

YIKES! Look at all that cold white stuff falling! We’re not ready for it here – and fortunately the weather has agreed with me and Mom but I know it’s coming….eventually. Keep warm, and thanks as usual for the Meezerism Shoko!

4. Eastside Cats

As we enjoy summertime temps, but the cold front that you have is pushing its way to us! I’m running around in barefeet, kitties!
    Now, I have been known to go outside in the snow, with barefeet, just because I could…but it’s not the same as a kitty stepping through snow.
    Hope all of that melts away soon.

5. Sandee

Oh goodness that’s a lot of white stuff. It’s been cold here, but we don’t get any snow. It’s pretty and I enjoy seeing it in pictures, not in person.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥

6. Crystal

OH MY, you all have snow poor things. We’ve been in the 70’s and it’s November. It’s snowed here once that’s all. Well my sweet dear little kitties just nestle down in your favorite warm spot and take a nice long Winter’s nap.

Don’t get too cocky there Crystal. When we get like that then the weather turns really horrible. Ever felt the wind chill at -70C? You don’t know what scurrying is until it gets that cold. The tire wheels turn square…..hard to believe, eh? Enjoy your lovely weather my friend.

Jean

Tyebe, do you become invisible in the snow? We couldn’t see you at all outside.
    Shoko, if cats had wings, then birds wouldn’t be safe, and neither would any other critter running around in the snow. That’s MY meezerism for the day. What do you think? XOX Xena

8. The Island Cats

Oh no! It’s too early for snow!! Though we remember last year right around this time we had one of the biggest snow storms of the season and got around 8 inches of snow. We sure hope that doesn’t happen again.

Tyebe, you are so brave. I DO NOT like snow. It may be because I was abandoned in the snow. I also was rescued in the snow. We are supposed to have below normal amounts of snow this winter. That suits me just fine. Wish I was there to cuddle in your bed with you and warm you up. Sending lots of whisker kisses, Your Snap 🐈💖