Tyebe Tuesday in October

I had  marvelous day. How bout you?   It was a true Tyebe Tuesday and we are joining Happy Tuesday at Comedy Plus to celebrate.  Just click on the name and you can visit too.

It was pretty chill out so I sat around the house.  Well, I’m not known for my sitting cause I’m usually on Shoko’s head when I’m sitting.

I ran about after Spot.  Mom took Spot down to the basement where I ran and ran after the red dude.  When we came upstairs….oh ya, Shoko was helping mom keep an eye on me.

To say that Shoko got caught up in the moment is just the tip of the catnip leaf.  She was running all over and pushing me out of the way.  In all she had a great time.

When we got back upstairs Shoks left for her basket and some shut eye.  I decided to try out a few places to see which I liked the best.

The first resting area I tried was  on dad.

I found him too bony for my liking.

Then I tried mom’s reclining chair.

I couldn’t see over the arm of the chair but the padding was cozy.

The very last chair I tried was mom’s office chair.                                   This is the best resting place cause I  can get out quickly, can see just everything and everything can see me.

Author Unknown

17 thoughts on “Tyebe Tuesday in October

1. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Tybe you are so funny, finding the hardest not very warm spoot to your liking…Hmmm…well, if you insist!

Red dot comes out here too, betimes, and if I hear the click, I come running…

Petcretary at first thought your quote was an ad, so she wasn’t going to read it, but she did anyways and nearly choked on her snack!! MOL,MOL!!!

2. Memories of Eric and Flynn

My boys liked the recliner the best but I had to put the leg rest up for them so there was room for both. Your dad looks as bony as my hubby!

We’ve never seen one of those red spotty things, Tyebe, but we’re glad you both had fun with it. You lay in your Dad’s arm exactly like Iike I lay in Mommy’s arm. Oh, and we don’t know the difference between later and in a while, so we will have to study both crocodiles and alligators to find that out. See ya later alligator (te, he). XOX Xena

4. Timmy Tomcat

What a fun report Tyebe we so enjoyed all the fun you have had. It is something that, depending on the time and how we feel, different chairs fit the mood. We have had a lot of Spot here lately too. I think they have frequent flyer miles. Love that Science Fact MOL

5. Sandee

Finding the purrfect place to nap is hard work. I see you found it though. You’re so adorable.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥

How did I get so lucky? A second day with adorable photos of my special girl. The photo with your dad really made me smile. He may be bony, but you still look cute as can be. I wish I had been there to try out all those napping spots with you. Sending big paw hugs and whisker kisses. You are so beautiful! Looking forward to spending time together at Scouts Halloween party. 💓💖💞🐈, Your Snap

7. databbiesotrouttowne

hay ewe gorgeouz galz….that red dot izz bass terd for sure…..him stopz bye heer everee now N then actin all crazed N we try ta get him ta STOP FORA MINIT but…NOE

ty de foto oh ewe N dad iz two kewl !!! 🙂 ♥♥