Awwww…Monday’s Sparks

Today is the first work day of the week.   Yep, I work my paws to the beans trying to provide a safe backyard for my family.   These here vermin are quick and run like  a bat outta hell…..I’ve watched a bat fly outta hell……..they are quick as a wrinkle.  You mean wink, Tyebe.  No, I mean wrinkle.  You have seen mom with not much sleepYa.  Well, those wrinkles pop up like nip in the spring.

As I was saying today is Monday and this is time for a SPARK like Anne of McGuffy’s Reader started many moons ago. The idea was to start the week with a positive thought to help us over the hurdles that tend  to destroy our good times.

That sounds pretty vague to me Shoko.   Ya right, you think  I can be positive in a crappy situation. Tell me how?  OK, let’s take the example of the masks peeps must wear now when going out amongst others and they can’t keep 6 feet of distance.  Peeps complain the masks are hot, sweaty, cloud up their glasses and they have trouble breathingThat’s all true Shoko.  Yep, they are uncomfortable but and this is one big BUTT…..mol….you said butt……hahaha….  Pull yourself together Tyebe.  You’re acting like a kitten.  You’re funny Shoko!!  Now let’s look at the message peeps are sending out to others when they DO wear a mask.  They are saying,  “I care if you get sick and so in case I carry the virus…..you are protected from it.”  Two sides of the same situation.  One complains and implies negative aspects where the other looks at the positive thoughts of doing the same action.                                                                              We are also joining Comedy Plus blog for Aww…..Mondays. Pop on over and see what’s happening at Sandee’s joint.                                                                Simply click on the Aww Monday’s name and be blown over to their part of the world.  Don’t bother clicking on the badge as it won’t take you anywhere.

SHOKO…..BLACK
TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE

This morning a visitor stopped  on our vent for a rest.

This is a Northern Flicker Woodpecker.  This is as close as I could get or he would let me get.. We have an abundance of these woodpeckers up in north central BC.  There is no sound as sharp as a woodpecker pecking on a vent of tin. mol  Gets  our attention very quickly.  Sorry, the picture is not good but the dang boid would not pose for me.

This is a picture of a Northern Flicker Woodpecker.  A particularly colourful and charming fellow as long as he’s not tapping out his favourite tune at 4am.

36 thoughts on “Awwww…Monday’s Sparks

1. Memories of Eric and Flynn

That is a good Spark. People should stop whinging and think of others instead of just themselves, AND WEAR A MASK!!!

This quote states the difference between a happy and an unhappy person. I didn’t wear a mask until I realized it wasn’t for me, it was for others. Good, though invoking post today, girls.

3. Eastside Cats

There is so much that we cannot control, and the media gives us more than we can even handle, day in and day out. This is why we’ve stopped watching the news, but keep in contact with all of our loved ones.

4. Sandee

That Spark is spot on. Love it.

I hate the masks but wear them. I think wearing this is unhealthy though. I still wear them.

Love all your visitors.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. My best to your mom. ♥

5. Genevieve Petrillo

So smart, kitties. We must always look for the silver linings. Even though Mom says it’s hard to look for anything when her glasses are so fogged up. She feels like Mr. Magoo. I don’t know who that is, but it makes me laugh, anyway.

Love and licks,
    Cupcake

6. Timmy Tomcat

Hey friends so good to see you all today. Great Spark Shoko. We wear masks to show respect to others and that we worry about Them. That is the good life. Dad feels kind of punk today. We are trying to cheer him up

7. BellaDharma an LadyMew

Mew mew mew Tyebe yore use of THE werd wrinkell was pawsum!! Same with LadyMew when shee not get enuff sleep too 😉
    An Shoko yore rite…sum peepell only see neggytive butt LadyMew sayss shee seess pawsitive an iss glad efurryone iss masked inn storess. Shee wurriess shee cuud make sumone sick an shee wuud bee furry sad….an shee doess not want to get sick eether!
    Grate Flickur fotoss! They are even myegratin thru here too!
    **purrss** BellaDharma

It is so difficult knowing what makes a peep happy. I suggest you keep your gifts and enjoy them yourself….ever played with a mouse and let it go in the house. It’s hours of fun. Maybe your human brother would like a mouse in the house. He can run after it with you.