Sparking on Awww Monday

What a gorgeous day!!  The sun is out and it’s stinking hot.  We’re not used to warmth.  We’re more used to rainy yucky weather.  So we’re sweatin’ it out.  Think its about 78F.  It’s being in the sun that makes it too hot to handle.
It is SPARK Monday that Ann started many moons ago. A SPARK is a wise saying or positive thought that we can use to guide our week. What?….Well, if you say so Shoko. Shoko says she can provide the SPARK of the day from her list of Meezerisms.

“When drinking from the fountain of life you may come across stagnant water that effects your view of the world. Simply put on your big girl panties and move on to a bowl till someone cleans the fountain.”

Shoko that was terrible! It doesn’t make anyone want to think positive about the week. It made sense to me, Tyebe. Remember, these are very old Meezerisms. They are tried and true.  Whatever!!

SHOKO…..NIGHT BLACK
TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
BUDD……GALA GREEN

Where’s Budd?  Pay attention Tyebe…I was talking with Budd on the deck.  He sure doesn’t say much.

Your kinda pretty, Shoko.  Knock it off Budd.  We’re family and you smell funny.  Do you like it Shoko?  I put it on special.  I thought I smelled like food.

We are joining Comedy Plus for Awww Mondays.  Go over and see the many blogs you can take a peek at and send rude comments.  OK….NICE comments…..mol  Just click on the name and/or the badge

Have a wonderful week in spite of Shoko’s Meezerism.

32 thoughts on “Sparking on Awww Monday

mol….when the teps have been down in the 50’s and low 60’s, 78F is very warm. Today it’s going to be 30C….86F…..talk about an about face from the weather. No gradual increase……summer just started in full blast. I think I need a shave. mol

Seventy-eight sounds so refreshing! We’re heading to 96 today. We think Budd is adorable and Shoko should at least TRY to be nice to him….you know….family togetherness and all that stuff!

Hugs, Pam (with Teddy consulting)

Yes, we are wimps…..more like small puddles when it gets so hot. There is warmth in the sun….it just hid all the time. Today will be 86F. We are getting things done early so we can nap out of any sun spots. mol

2. Sandee

I had to chuckle with the hot at 78 degrees. That’s spring weather here. We are in the 90s or more most of the summer. It’s all what you’re used to.

Love the Spark. I agree too. I do it all the time.

Awww on all the precious kitties. There’s nothing better than conversing with the kitties.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Big hug to the mom. ♥

I know you folks are hotter than hell-o but this is the first hot weather all summer ad we were not prepared….although I don’t know how we could be prepared. We will get used to it if it stays but I’m not sure it will. The veggie garden needs it tough.

3. BellaDharma an LadyMew

78 deegreess?? Only 78 deegress Shoko an Tyebe an Budd??
    Yesterday with Hue-midex if felt like 104 deegreess. LadyMew cuud not breethe an mee was only out fore 20 minuttess an then mee cuud not breethe…. today it only feelss like 94 deegreess butt still too *hot* fore us here…
    Pleese send 78 F to us with our deepest thanx!
    Tyebe yore so adoorabell. An Budd you are loved there an here! An Shoko mee sorta got yore Meezerism……sorta…it iss deep…REELLY deep!!! Like water! 😉
    **purrss** BellaDharma

Bella D, so glad you stopped by. Life in Ontario is indeed sweltering. This is our first taste of summer and it can on like a skunk in the closet…..not welcomed at all. Gradual would be nice but soon we shall get used to it and it’ll turn cold again.

Not much sympathy there for only 78 degrees. But you would probably laugh at our peeps when they are super cold at 25 or 30 degrees F. We get your Spark/meezerism, Shoko. It means when the help doesn’t do their job, you have to settle for something less that is at that particular time better than the best. Right? XOX Xena and Lucy

Howdy there Xena and Lucy, The temperature is all what one gets used to and this is our summer now. The first taste of it, 3 days ago the heat was on. Anyway we’ll get used to it and then all will be catnip and tuna juice. mol

mol….Not if you were used to temps around 65F….you wouldn’t be so happy. However, we shall adjust and be happier than a pig in poo poo. I love t say that word but mom doesn’t like how I often I say it….mol

Tyebe

5. Angelic Clowder

It’s been 100 here. I’d love 78! I’m ready for winters! We’re getting some storms today that might cool it off! I love your Spark Shoko and we think it’s good!

We always seem to want what we don’t have but we will get used to warm temperatures. However, 100 is a bit too much….we aren’t used to it. No A/C in most houses. Our wee fan is working overtime. I decided to come home and have a nap here with mom and dad. I’d like to sell my fur coat today.

Tyebe

6. Timmy Tomcat

Tyebe Shoko may be a cranky Siamese but you have to give here a win here. That was good. Budd you are a funny fellow. You are handsome too keep up the moves and you will find a lady

7. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

We would love to have like 78F all summer long! We are in the 90’s now and no rain to cool things off or to give a drink to the parched plant life. *she* spends a good hour each day, lugging the watering cans…

I had a good giggle at your Meezerism…and then I saw you letting yourself hang out on the deck railing, MOL,MOL!

Tyebe and Budd, you are fun kitties!! Love your humor and Shoko’s too.

8. mommakatandherbearcat

We LOVE that fountain!!! We’re so jealous! We agree with Shoko – literally and figuratively. When I went back to college for accounting (after my degree in psychology) – I LOVED school. I looked forward to every single day – and I LOVED what I was learning. Later on, I fell into a group of people who did nothing but complain – within a semester, my entire view of school changed and became misery. The classes I took without them became my lifeline. In the end, the friendship was definitely worth it – but it’s super easy to get dragged down in negativity and the “misery loves company” mindset.