Feline Friday with Fun Fill Ins

It’s Friday already.  Geez, this week just whizzed  by me.  It’s time for Feline Friday over there at Sandee’s Comedy Plus blog.  I’m coming Sandee… just let me click the badge and I’ll miraculously appear.  Maybe I’ll click on the name in red.  Decisions, decisions!

It’s also time for some Fill Ins from Ellen  OF 15 and Meowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged-Furballs.
SHOKO……EBONY BLACK
TYEBE……ROYAL BLUE
BUDD…….GALLOPING GREEN
MOM……..MAROON

1. When this pandemic is over, I……PLAN TO STICK THIS MASK WHERE THE SUN DON’T SHINE!  It’s so hot and uncomfortable wearing this get up.  I look like a crook and am tempted to ask everyone for their treats.
2. I have zero interest in ………….HUNTING.  I believe we all have a right to be here, no matter whether rodent or bird…..now should a mouse walk across my path I will try and out run him.  Nothing personal though.
3. I always look forward to a……..WALK IN THE GARDEN, FIRST THING IN THE MORNING.  The little bugs on the flowers are so tiny and wiggly. and the dew is next to them..  So very quiet.

4. BALANCING THE CHECKBOOK….. is the bane of my existence.

I see no redeeming qualities of doing this.  So I know for sure I have very little “money to use as pin money”

29 thoughts on “Feline Friday with Fun Fill Ins

Great photos this week gang……..I don’t think anyone will “miss” mask-wearing believe me. Especially during HOT summer weather!! Hope you all continue to stay healthy and have fun and stay safe as can be!!

Love, Teddy and Mom

Mom is going out among peep about twice a week this week. So she is not as safe but she’s wearing her mask and sanitizing often. So far so good. You guys stay safe,,,I hear W. Virginia is having a tough time right now.

Hugs,

Shoko, Mom totally agrees with you. And the diaper mask on the cat is hilarious. Is the sun in your eyes, Tyebe? We’ll have to have another story adventure sometime soon…maybe after I’m not so busy with my company, Ella and Achilles. XOX Xena

Mom’s niece does the same and asked mom if she wants to do it. Mom didn’t like the idea of letting someone else be in charge so she’ll continue balancing the checkbook. She has caught a couple of mistakes but then again that’s in 20 years. Great way to catch changes in service charges too.

For you dudes and dudettes, yes it is far to hot to be in the garden except mornings. Here, the heat of the day is comfortable. Our corn is as high as our potatoes…..mini corn….I wonder if we’ll get little cobs of corn? mol

Tyebe

3. Sandee

Love all the fill-ins and I’m with you on the mask. I think I’ll put mine in the same place when this is over.

You kitties do such a good job at everything you do. I know your mom is proud of you.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. How sweet that you don’t like to hunt Budd. I gave up balancing my checkbook years ago. Have a nice weekend. XO

5. BellaDharma an LadyMew

GRATE answerss!!! Miss Jeanne maskss mandy-tory here now…LadyMew has bad Asthma an shee wearss her mask innto Bank an Storess all tho’ shee wuud bee xempt beecause of her Asthma. Butt shee iss wurried what if shee givess Covid to sumone or sumone givess it to her???
    This Covid made THE werld so diffyrent inn blink of an eye….
    Shoko an Tyebe an Budd mee hopess it iss not too *HOT* there…wee had heetwave fore 2 weekss an wee were feelin lethargick an tired so much. Wee gotted rain yesturday an today so it iss kewler an easier to breethe!!
    Take guud care an bee safe….
    **purrss** BellaDharma

6. L.M.G. Miller

Thank you all for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I’m with you on putting that mask in a rather distinctive place when this pandemic is over. Purrs!