BULLETIN: In Purrsuit of Flavours Is Approaching

Another month approaches and this means its time to choose the dish for In Purrsuit of Flavours.  We decided to stay with the summer time fare seeing summers are very short up here in the crazy Northern Interior of BC.

We are also joining Wordless Wednesday at Comedy Plus even though we chatter a lot.  Do pop over and share your site with Sandee and more new friends by clicking on the name or badge.

Tyebe, myself and Da Phenny, Neilson and Katty of Easyblog  threw out ideas at each other like beer can chicken, favourite picnic foods.  Tyebe thought whip cream would be enough.  Have a spray can of whip cream and spray every food that passes with whip cream.  It’s summery and fun.  Not hard to remember either.  Nobody else liked the idea though.

Finally we decided that the choice should be yours.   Give us the recipe for your favourite summer time food.  Doesn’t matter what it is.  Tyebe and I think we’ll focus on a snack for summer.  Da Phenny and Nelly won’t say what their momma is making but I’ll bet your treats there is no meat in it,  MOL.

The topic is YOUR FAVOURITE “GO TO” SUMMER FOOD” . We don’t have a favourite “go to” summer food so we’ll have to think up something that will stink up your booties. mol

Let’s grab a few winks first.

What a cosy bed that CooperMurphy sent me for my Gotcha Day.  I just love it.

We will let everyone know Monday what we decide to prepare.

BONY PETITE

26 thoughts on “BULLETIN: In Purrsuit of Flavours Is Approaching

1. franhunne4u

Mmm – I might make hummus and carrot sticks – nice evening snack or office lunch … hummus is not so hard to make and can be made from thinks you have got in your storage.

2. Pingback: WEILM WEIMNESDAY | Easy Blog

Our favorite summer food is EVERYTHING!
    Xena: Except I didn’t like when my sardine juice ran into my mushrooms and I couldn’t tell if I was eating mushrooms or sardines, so I didn’t eat them. Lucy ate them, though.
    Lucy: We’ll look hard through our recipes and find something peeps like, too!

We both love your cozy new bed present, Tyebe. You have a really great boyfriend.

Sardine juice and mushrooms…..that sounds kinda gross Xena. So you have sardi-mush….I wouldn’t eat it either but Budd would so Lucy must have an appetite like Budd. He eats everything. I think mom is looking for some gentler flavours for summer fare. mol
      Shoks

CooperMurphy is the best and he is the colour of the bed….well. not quite so orange but you get the idea.

Tyebe

4. Zoolatry

We are rarely cooks-in-da-kitchen, more like the clean-up-crew afterwards! So have nothing to offer … sigh, but we’ll come eat the lefty overs, OK?

Do you make a snack for yourself? Snacks are good or do yoou take the snack from the bag and put it in the bowl? Dad does the latter. No fuss, no mess….just store bought snacks. mol

Shoks

5. Sandee

A favorite summer food. Wow there are so many. Fresh fruit, corn on the cob, and the list goes on and on.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Big hug to you and scritches to the kitties. ♥

6. Tails Around the Ranch

Whipped cream seems pawfectly delish for summer (ok, well anytime actually). Finding something I like to ‘cook’ in summer might be a challenge since cooking in our heat is not fun. We’ll see what the Ranch hands can come up with that quick and easy. And like Phenny and da Nelly, will be without meat but will allow that addition for those who want it.

How about an uncooked meal? Those are very good in summer. Sour cream is on a par with whipped cream. Except whip cream is good on desserts. I don’t thibk sour cream would be anywhere near the same.

Tyebe

I agree…I also have a meal I love with no cooking to it. Trouble is hubby likes the food all cooked etc. He’s doing the cooking and has for the past year and a half. You know, he still likes the food all cooked up! Sometimes I just have my stuff and he has his stuff.