Friday Fill In and Feline Fails

A busy day today.  We have our Friday Fill-Ins and Bloopers plus its Feline Friday so let’s get to it.  Wait Tyebe. let’s introduce our hosts.  Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Lorianne of Four- Legged Furballs   are our hosts for Friday Fill Ins. Thank you ladies for the great sentences.
SHOKO…..INDIAN INK BLACK
TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
BUDD……GAWDY GREEN
MOM…….MAROON

Now, let’s get on with it.                                 I would like to improve my …..LOVING…. skills.  I AM A TAD RESERVED AND ONLY SHARE MY LOVE WITH MOM WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT AT NIGHT.  DON’T GET ME WRONG I LOVE MOM ALL TO BITS BUT I GET SHY WHEN PEEPS  OR BUDD AND TYEBE LOOK AT ME.

2. My …..CUROSITY….. is ….ENDLESS.

No animals were hurt during this sniff fest.

3. My current to-do list includes …..STEPPING OUT ONTO THE DECK, EVERYDAY.

4. I finally ……GOT MOM TO BRUSH ME WHEN I CLIMB INTO BED WITH HER.  SHE USED TO THINK I WANTED THE WHOLE BED BUT NOT SO….JUST A BRUSH THROUGH MY MASCULINE LOCKS.

This is also Pet Photo Fails.  Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries and Meows has taken over this cool hop from dearly departed friend, Roby Sweet of the Cuddlywumps Cat Chronicles.  Also known as The Old SoLT by Miss C.

Mom didn’t do anything blurry that we took a picture of, ShokoNot mom….usMom is my pet hooman.  She’s not a pet, TyebeShe is to meWhatever!!  I don’t think mom did too badly this time.  There are the odd pictures though.

20 thoughts on “Friday Fill In and Feline Fails

1. Memories of Eric and Flynn

Good fill ins but I have a question.
    Why does poor Budd always get horrible greens. I am sure he would like a nice sea green or emerald green, or mint or shamrock maybe.

That social distancing meme is great. And Shoko, what a beautiful picture of a beautiful girl (not the blurry one – that’s more Halloween material). Tyebe, we wondered how you could get so close to a bird without it flying away, and then we saw…ha, ha, ha, good one, Mrs. Tyebe’s Mom! And Budd, you are definitely one handsome dude! XOX Xena and Lucy

3. Sandee

There are no fails here. Just saying. I love the last picture the very best. So adorable.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

4. BellaDharma an LadyMew

Mew mew mew Shoko mee doess that to LadyMew all THE time…movin an then wee have so many blurry fotoss!! LadyMew givess up an that iss THE end of flashy cammyra inn mee face!!
    Yore other foto iss lovelee Shoko! An Tyebe yore furry cute! Budd sumtimess it takess a bit more time to train our Meowmy’ss butt it iss werth THE effort! Mee getss brushed when LadyMew comess home from beein out. Since shee has bin home more mee came up with a mew plan! When shee goess out on patio an comess inn that meenss mee getss a brushin…clevurr rite???
    Miss Jean mee an LadyMew hope you are gettin stronger dailee an feelin guud……
    **purrss** BellaDharma

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Tyebe, you are still a curious kitten 🙂
    That was a fun photo fail. Have a nice weekend! XO

6. The Menagerie Mom

Thank you all for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! Around here, Eddy is the kitty who loves her mommy but wants no one else around during cuddle sessions. Well, except orange boy Evan. She loves him and doesn’t mind if he joins in on the cuddle session. Everyone else needs to stay away in her opinion, though.. And we think this is a fun blooper! This is another thing Eddy relates to – blurry photos and cut off ears. Purrs!

7. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

A ton of my (Pipo) bloopers all have the blurred effect or the closed eye you are not allowed to see them effect…or half a head, etc, etc.
    Don’t even bother asking about the pups. Its a wonder she has any good ones at all, MOL!

Could you hear petcretary giggle when she saw that cute image of all the kittens on the stairs?? LOL!

8. angelswhisper2011

Great answers on the fill-inns. We didn’t know that shyness about you Shoko. That social distance picture is a purrfect example for me when the introoders come again to visit…MOL…That photo fail is a great one, at least we can see your eye, Shoko…MOL 😸Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead to all of you🐾😽💞