Sunday Selfies with Budd

Budd, how rude!  You don’t stick your tongue out at mom…geez.  Where are your manners?  What do you mean, you’re drying out your tongue.  Why is it wet?  Don’t want to talk about it.  Ok, you forced me to tell you.  It’s not wet….I bit it when I found something on the floor.  I gulped it down but then I chewed my tongue.  That hurts!

MOL…live and learn.  Betcha will be more careful next time.  Maybe not eat anything on the floor till mealtime I wouldn’t get carried away there Tyebe. mol…C’mon let’s spread out in the garden.

Did you see mom’s herb garden? No…ya, I see it.

Fresh herbs this year.  There is sage, thyme, rosemary, winter savoury, tarragon and 3 types of basil mixed together.

Need some help, mom. Just call me…..my paws are ready.

Are you up to giving us a Meezerism, Shoks? I sure am and this one describes moi.

“The cat who frightens the mice away is as good as the cat who eats them.”  I would say better than the killer cat cause there is no blood or bones left for mom to clean up.

34 thoughts on “Sunday Selfies with Budd

Ouch on the tongue accident Budd….that does hurt – my Mom is always biting her lip when she sleeps and says it’s a BIG OUCHIE! Love your Mom’s herb garden – full of delicious stuff to cook with and sniff too…………HAPPY SUNDAY.

2. The Swiss Cats

Ouch ! Chewing your own tongue hurts ! Claire has planted lots of stuff in the garden, and of course we gave her a helping paw. Purrs

Hey Timmy, We all love going outside not biting our tongues but being in the mild air. I send all my hugs to Einey and we wil be over at your place tomorrow….all three of us.

Shoo

I hope your mom gets lots of herbs. Great selfies from all. I like to see kitties stick their tongues out 🙂 XO

4. catscue

Beautiful kitties today! Sorry about the tongue, it happens to all of us at one time or another and it HURTS!

5. Memories of Eric and Flynn

I bite my tongue sometimes too, Budd, so I know it hurts. That is a nice herb garden but don’t go chomping on it.

Hi Budd, we’re sorry you bit your tongue. We’ve never eaten a mouse, but Lucy’s eaten two lizards. Mom says Xena’s obsessed with hunting lizards!
    XOX Lucy and Xena

7. tamsinblu

Love the herb garden. Our mom ordered a round container and she has some tomato plants to put into it. So glad the snow is finally gone!

That would be ideal! Mom tried tomatoes in the greenhouse at first….she gots lots of green tomatoes but maybe only 2 or 3 changed to red. Most disappointing. The following year she moved the tomatoes to the flower garden and planted them between the phlox and daises. She planted 2 tomato plants and off of 1 tomato plant she got 96 tomatoes at harvest time. They were not all big but they all were ripe. There must be something about being between the flowers.

8. BellaDharma an LadyMew

Budd mee hopess yore tongue iss feelin bettur! That musta hert alot! LadyMew sumtimess bitess her tongue an shee swearss sum innterestin werdss!
    Tyebe you look adoorbell hangin out inn garden. THE Herb garden lookss furry guud Miss Jean. An Shoko that iss THE best meezerism EFURR!!!
    ***purrss*** BellaDharma

MOL…That’s a hoot…fishy friends! We have nip….no catz grass but nip right near Angel Kali’s resting spot….mom would never put nip with her herbs cause swe’d roll all over them till they were all furry and crushed. Thanks for the kitty giggle though.

Tyebe

9. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Your herb garden will thrive and do well, with all the TLC your Mom will give it! Herbs fresh from your own garden ar ethe best. We always plant, parsley, thyme, chives, rosemary, basil and cilantro. Soon enough she will plant some greens, too.We are rather behind in our garden endeavors since we had such a cold rainy start to spring. Now its 85 – 88F and humid. UGH…but she will try to get them all planted, and then the dahlias. They sprouted in their pots even before she brought them up from the basement. Wow, they are eager to grow pretty flowers again.

Hope your ouchie tongue heals up, Budd!
    Benji was the mouse catcher here the other day, but “she’ stole it before he could try to gobble it up.