Well, we’ll be a fish’s fins! We were nominated for the Real Neat blogger award by Jeanne Foguth of Purrseidon blog. Thank you very much Purr and Jeanne. We were not expecting anything like this so surprise on us. The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are:
1. Put the award logo on your blog. And here it is!
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs; and asking them seven questions.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog.)
We will answer the questions now….right here.
My questions for my nominees are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
The Twilight Zone…otherwise known as the USA. Why do we refer to it as The Twilight Zone? Simple….you never know daily what crap will be comin’ outta there.
2. What is your favorite sport?
Wandkey..When a wand is flitted in front of your face, grab it and run…they’ll never catch you. You are the “winner.”
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2020?
When mom actually walked out onto the deck. She hasn’t been out here for over a year and a half. She’s going to make it to the garden now. I feel it in me bones,
4. What is your favorite quote?
Shoko has come up with many wise Meezerisms but my favourite has to be…”When in doubt lick your butt.” Gives you time to ponder the answer.
5. What was your favourite class when still at school?
My favourite class was the Spa Classes. I was in a unique school that discovered your natural path to success and expanded on it.
6. Is there anything you wished you’d learned earlier?
Yes, I wish I knew when Tyebe first came here that she’d outgrow this horrible behaviour of trying to dance on my head. I just plain thought she was nuts! She is getting almost tolerable now.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
I have tried to play the computer. It doesn’t work worth a darn. The tablet is the same. However the TV and radio do start talking louder when I step on certain buttons.
3 CHATTY CATS…a blog with the cat’s opinions. very comical post. I have never left this blog without a huge grin on my face.
PHOTOFINLAND….Kristiina is responsible for the most beautiful pictures and it feels like you are right there with them.
Tails Around the Ranch…Is a blog with 2 woofies as grovvy family members. Monika manages to give them their own personalities.
Your Questions Nominees:
1/ WHERE IS YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO SLEEP?
2/ WHAT’S THE WORST THING YOU’VE EVER DONE?
3/ DO YOU SNORE? WHO TOLD YOU, YOU DO OR DO NOT SNORE? WHAT DID SHE REALLY WANT?
4/ WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBY?
5/ WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE DINNER?
Thank you Jeanne and Purr for the nomination.
This is also Thankful Thursday at Brian’s Home and we have so much to be thankful for these days. The weather is warmer and the backyard is quiet and even the dogs have quit barking. Mom is walking down the deck steps or rather hanging on for dear life but she is doing it. Each time she appears better at it. Cwap! I can’t say that….each time she looks like somebody’s going to push her over. Point is she tries and in time she will get better at it.