A Sunday Selfie with Budd’s new Basket

What an awesome Gotcha Day Pawty I had.  I mewed with so many friends my jaw was stiff from yakking so much. Furries from Cat Scouts dropped by, my friends from Nottingham in the UK, Phenny and Nelly….so many I am forgetting some names.  I was overwhelmed and so very happy.

I was so happy cause CooperMurphy asked me to officially be his girlfriend  I was smiling from ear to ear.CooperMurphy is from the Blue family.They have The Cat On My Head selfies every Sunday.

This was like huge news and one I answered immediately….YES….I will be your girlfriend, CooperMurphy!   Isn’t he handsome? *Tyebe bats her eyelashes*

Thank you Ann of Zoolatry for the lovely card.

Mau made Tyebe a cake.  Mau is the baker Extraordinaire at Cat Scouts.  He outdid himself once again.

Doesn’t this look like me?  What a beautiful cake.
Here I sit shooting the mews with from your left to right……Einey….Shoko’s boyfriend and his bro Timmy, another fine ginger.

A huge thank you to the Cusack brothers and their dad for the lovely Gotcha Day card from Tomcat Commentary by Tim I love it.

This is the card from Snap. It is so gorgeous I slept with it the other night….I had a marvelous pawty.  Hope you stopped by for some goodies.  If you didn’t its too late.  Budd dove into the leftovers in spite of mom pulling him off, the goodies are gone.

Great news about the garden too.  The nip is just coming up and the smell will knock your booties off. Budd and I took turns rolling on it.  I just love the smell of catnip in the morning  all over my coat. on my coat.

We are getting very dirty but we sure feel good.

We are joining CooperMurphy and family over at The Cat On My Head for Sunday Selfies  This time we decided to tell everyone where Budd’s hiding place is.   Click on the name of the blog or the badge and be wisped away.                                                                                     Budd is our model this week.  This is new favourite place to nap….at night anyway.

This is Budd’s go to place when the lights go out.

Time for the Meezerism of the week with Shoko.

“If, killing a mouse is NOT your cat’s nip tea then just have her play with the mouse.  I guarantee it will never come back to play again.”

42 thoughts on “A Sunday Selfie with Budd’s new Basket

1. Marjorie Dawson

You DID have the most amazing time didn’t you! Wow, I am surprised you are not completely worn out!!!

2. Timmy Tomcat

We had such a Super time at your Pawty Tyebe. This is the most important day of our lives and what a great loving home you are in. Purrs my dear and we love all your cards. Hey Budd that is a really good idea. Now I only jump on Dads sink on my way to the window which is waaaay high.

Glad you enjoyed your GOTCHA PARTY Tyebe and what a wonderful thing that you have Cooper for a boyfriend and protector. He’s such a good guy and he dearly cares for you. I love the photo of Budd in the sink. HAHA I was a sink boy for a very long time when I first came to live here. It was a nice cool and round bed for me…….then I began to want to drink water from the sink – we have lots of sinks but it had to be THAT ONE…..so now it’s full of water every morning so I can drink all day long. SINK DRINKS are great. Happy Sunday and Happy Mom’s Day to your pawsome Mom.

Love, Teddy

4. Sandee

☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
    ║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ MOTHER’S DAY ☆
    ╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆ ♥♥♥

5. BellaDharma an LadyMew

HURRAH Tyebe an Cooper Murphy!! Iss wunderfull to see you found ❤ LOVE ❤
    An you all look like you had a reel fun time together!
    Budd yore sink selfie iss adoorabell too.
    Happy Meowmy Happy Miss Jean
    from mee BellaDharma an LadyMew too!

How is the weather in Ontario? It’s actually starting to look like summer is coming now. The tree’s are getting buds and Tyebe’s out trying to get to fly into her mouth. She’s hiding behind a bush with just her butt sticking out.

Thank you for the god wishes. I was treated to a bird laying limp in the backyard….Tyebe’s gift….yuck. Shoko and Budd gave me a bad time and hubby treated me to burnt hot dogs….what a day. Everyone meant well.

Jean

Jean

Glad you had such a nice party. I hope the sink is dry Budd. 🙂 Happy Mother’s Day to your wonderful mom! XO

7. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Phew! I am all bushed and pooped from your pawrty too! What fun it was!
    The nip in your yard must be very potent, cuswe when I get some of ours in my nest, I just sniff at it…but I do get a bit of a nip trance.

One of my early furbears loved to lounge in our sink, too…but only in the summer when the china bowl was cooler than the air…we did not have AC back then…MOL!

It was a great pawty. I wouldn’t want to do this everyday but it was a blast.

I think that’s why Budd likes it too. It’s cool. e has very dense fur. Protected him well on the streets but not so much in the house.

Air Conditioning….wow, we thought this was an urban story. It doesn’t get warm enough for air conditioning here.

We’re real glad you had an awesome gotcha day, Tyebe, and you’ve got a boyfriend! We know you were hoping he would ask. Budd, that new bed doesn’t look real comfy.
    XOX Xena and Lucy

9. angelswhisper2011

I had a blast at your pawty, Tyebe…a late blast, but it still blasts…MOL….Good Luck with your handsome boyfurriend. You two make quite a pair💗😸Clean Pawkisses for a Happy Wednesday. Stay Safe Healthy and Yourselfie🙏🐾😽💞