Tyebe Tuesday

I’m playin with Budd in a box.  Budd’s not in the box but he’s still playing.  “Boo…scared ya Budd.”

Tyebe, you didn’t scare me.  I watched you jump in the box.

You must be bored. Why don’t you chase Shoko through the house. You both like that but remember don’t catch her. She hates that part and starts hissing.

Maybe later, I’ll chase her.  she’s sleeping right now.

She sure is getting darker.  I hope my antics haven’t made her fur turn color.

We are joining Happy Tuesday at Comedy PlusClick on the name or the badge and see what your friends are up to today.

The front window has the hearts in it now.  This is a pretty good picture.

Now when the Yellow Light Parade passes down the street they will know that we respect and honour our front line workers.

Our friend Terry, over at Brian’s Home is out of the hospital after having heart problems.  He has a clean bill of health from his doctor.  A reason to give Thanks on Thursday.  Purrs and   wishes to you, Terry.

Prayers will continue til he’s sprite and active.

May 6th is  dough day at “In Purrsuit of Flavours.”

REMINDERIn Purrsuit of Flavours will be published on May 6th.  Shoko and I worked hard at this one.  We argued about the measurements but finally it was done.  It is a recipe we designed ourselves.  In may our desired recipes are BREADS,  Now this could mean buns, pretzels, wraps, pita bread….you get the idea.  If, you are unable to make dough, like mom is….use your imagination.  It’s not like we’re going to black list you cause you have no bread recipe.  Not us!

37 thoughts on “Tyebe Tuesday

1. Memories of Eric and Flynn

The first time I ever made bread many years ago I added a tablespoon of salt instead of a teaspoon. You could have used the loaf as a brick for building house!

Budd in a Box…..tee hee….that tickles my funny bone. Anyway, you three appear to be keeping fairly busy these days and we will be pawticipating in your Pursuit of Flavours even though our Mom is not much of a baker. She makes dy-no-mite biscotti though so maybe we’ll do a “re-run” of that. You all stay safe…..stay happy……stay healthy and keep the peeps laughing – it’s good for them.

3. Eastside Cats

Shoko, is it the warm sunlight that’s making your fur darken?
    Tyebe, you may be silly, but you are still as cute as ever! It’s good that Budd is watching over you, to keep you out of serious trouble!

4. Sandee

You play how you play and it’s a good thing. We all enjoy it. Love the funny. I spewed my coffee. Just saying.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥

5. Brian Terry Frum

That looks like a fun boxing match to me and what a nice way to thank those heroes. The Dad says thanks for the kind words, we all appreciate it!!!

That don’t touch me meme was purrfect.
    So Shoko let’s you chase her, Tyebe? Lucy and I chase each other in the front yard, but mostly she chases me. Sometimes when I try chasing her she doesn’t move and then I bounce off her, BOL. Xox Xena

7. BellaDharma an LadyMew

Mew mew mew THE cat inn THE MeeMee lookss like on of LadyMew’ss rescuess from 2011 named Shalimar….what a funny MeeMee!
    An Budd you are lookin mitey hansum today. An Tyebe you cuud nevurr tern Shoko’ss fur color….shee iss just maturin mee thinkss….
    Have fun playin inn yore box….with Budd…..
    **purrss** BellaDharma

8. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

We sometimes see petcretary make little keto breads…like muffins almost. They are made with almond four and are easy-peasy and yummy!

Tyebe, don’t let it go to your head, but you are so gorgeous!

And it is kind of you to let Shoko rest peacefully so she can have the energy to think up her meezerisms:)

Budd, you are a good big brofur!

9. Gingersnap

Tyebe, that photo of you is absolutely fabulous. You are so gorgeous. You take my breath away. That was so sweet of you not to pester Shoko. You are definitely maturing. Whisker kisses and paw pats, Your big ginger Snap