Feline Friday Fails and Fill Ins.

It’s the last Friday of the month and that’s time for Photo Fails started by Roby Sweet and continued by Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries and Meows Click on her name or the badge and visit her blog.

Mom had a great time shooting whatever cropped up this month.  So there were several fails.

Here’s Shoko grabbing some water while mom made her nothing but a blur.

Shoko became a blur and mom chopped off most of her head too.

Mom decided her foot should be honoured in the picture. Take it away mom. It’s all about ME…not you.

Those are mom’s worst pictures.  Hope you enjoyed our mom’s klutzy moments. mol

Today is Feline Friday at Comedy Plus blog, so whip over and catch your friends, all of them cats with attitude and have a mew with them Click on the blog name to see other felines.

When I sleep….I hear nothing!

SHOKO…..MIDNIGHT BLACK
TYEBE…..POWDER BLUE
BUDD……GERIATRIC GREEN
MOM…….MAROON

Time for the Friday Fun Fill Ins with Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged FurballsThank you ladies for your sentences.   Click on the names to go visit these fine blogs.

We each will take a sentence and fill it in.  Ready one and all?  Let’s do this.

1. I know spring is almost here when…….THE KITTIES CAN FIND AND WALK ON THE RAISED GARDEN.

2. I find…..CHANGES….confusing.  FOR EXAMPLE, IF DAD FEEDS ME IN A DIFFERENT AREA OF THE HOUSE…..IS THIS MY FOOD OR SOMEBODY ELSE’S?

3. I have a strong opinion on…..WHO IS BOSS KITTY IN THIS HOUSEHOLD.

4. PEANUT BUTTER….. is the strangest thing I have ever eaten.  I DIDN’T”T LIKE THE LICK I HAD SO I DIDN’T HANG AROUND FOR MORE.  THAT”S WHAT STEALING GETS YA.

37 thoughts on “Feline Friday Fails and Fill Ins.

1. erinthecatprincess

Foot fails are some our favourites, though I have to say your second lightning-quick glance is pretty cool. We have to stand firm against this toehold the feet try to get on our selfies, else it will be arms and legs next! 😉
    Purrs
    ERin

Love the photo fails especially the foot…….that photo of you Tyebe is – well – totally adorable! apparently confusion brings out the “CUTE” in you!!!! Seriously though, we love seeing photos of you three and your world no matter if they are fails or fab.

Hugs, Teddy and Mom too

Yes, I am bigger than Shoko. I’m all over bigger than Shoks. She is dainty like a queen. I’m a bit bigger than Budd but not as stalky. Right now, I’m kinda clumsy but mom says its my age…that’s all. One day I’ll be a lady like Shoko.

Tyebe

Bear can have all the peanut butter he wants if he comes here. I think peanut butter really could use jam. mol

Budd

3. Sandee

I love all your fill-ins. Also kitties love sleeping in the laundry basket. Especially right after you put some warm clothes in them. Adorable.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥

We do like a basket of warm clothes but dad looks after the chores now and he doesn’t put a basket of warm anything down where we can get in not like mom did besides by the time gets the clothes they’re cold. We’ll sleep in the clean clothes when mom is back at washing again.

4. Eastside Cats

Oh ho, that mount of cat photos that have my foot or feet in them…whoa, there have been a lot! Budd, Da Boyz like to lick raw almond butter, which is what we use instead of peanut butter. Maybe you’d like that instead…place an order with your human!

5. BellaDharma'ss LadyMew

Guud answerss to yore questshunss!! An THE MeeMee foto iss purrfect Tyebe an Shoko an Bud! Wee have all msot 3 feet of snow today…iss apposta to snow til Sunday!
    Wishin efurryone a grate weekend there. Bee carefull Miss Jean!
    ***purrss*** BellaDharma

1. BellaDharma'ss LadyMew

It WAS mew snow fore sure Tyebee an Shoko an Budd!!! It warmed upss a bit today an sum snow melted. At leest mee can see out THE window!
        An youss’ had rain?? What seeson iss it reelly?? Mew mew mew….
        **purrss** BellaDharma

6. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Oh, da footsies get into our pics too sometimes…or a knee purrhaps! Actually we think we *she* makes more fails than good pics, MOL!

We had a dump of snow on Tuesday night, but now the sun is out…but its way too cold to melt anything, let alone make us think of spring!

Very cute photo fails. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Dogs love peanut butter, but not cats. I hope you all have a nice weekend. XO

The Mom: Lots of blurry and foot pics here, tool. And cutting off body parts, such as top of heads.
    Xena: Walking on the garden fence looks like fun. I wonder if I could do it. Tyebe, that is a very beautiful picture of your face. XOX Xena
    Lucy: So you don’t like PB, Budd? It does feel strange in your mouth, but it tastes so good!

The meme at the end was hysterical. Cooper Murphy loves the photos of Tyebe. He sleeps in the same position more often than not. He knows that has to mean something special. Our mom is always getting her feet in photos. That’s because we like to stay close to her. At least your mom had a pretty slipper on her foot. Snap is sending Tyebe a bajillion whisker kisses and not quite as many head bonks. He doesn’t want to give her a concussion. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

10. The Menagerie Mom

We happen to think you’re downright adorable in your bloopers. And thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! You kitties look like you’re having so much fun using the garden wall as a balance beam. Isn’t it wonderful having weather that allows for that? Purrs!