Silly Selfies for Sunday

It’s boring this weekend or it was until mom pulled out a catnip bag.  Wow, I never saw anything like this before.  Shoko and I were sleeping together….I wasn’t jumping on her head like I normally do.  I guess she likes me when I just lie like  dead mouse.  Go figure!

Then I hurried away to play with the crinkly bag.

You can’t see me!! I’m well hidden.

I can see you so you can see me too but I bet Budd doesn’t know where I am. mol

We will choose one picture for The Cat On My Head blog to show on their Selfie Sunday blog hop.  Now click on the name or the badge and come join us and view your friends.  Better yet join us and we can chuckle together.

TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
MOM…….MAROON

On a sad note, Buddy Bud (Tomcat Commentary by Timmy) left  for the Rainbow Bridge.  Angel Kali is waiting for him as she said she would.  They are together again.  So even as we mourn, Buddy is free and spry once more.  We will never forget you dear friend.  Pop on over to Buddy’s blog and let the family know they’re not alone.  Simply click on the badge of Kali and Buddy.

43 thoughts on “Silly Selfies for Sunday

We are going to miss Buddy Budd, just as we miss Kali; though, we are happy they are together again. And we know we will see them again as well. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer
    Tyebe, you look so adorable peeking out of that bag. I sure wish I was in there with you, but I wouldn’t even fit on my own. Sending you oodles of whisker kisses and purrs, your Snap 💝

2. Marjorie Dawson

Tyebe you did make us smile, and it sweetened our sadness at the loss of so wonderful a friend. Even typing about him brings on the tears, gosh * sniff *. He and Kali are together. Such friendship and such love.

Bless you and (whispers) I think Budd may have a sneaking idea………..

Buddy was and is so loved by many. Could a guy ask for more? The sadness we feel is because we wanted to keep such a friend forever with us. He will dance in our hearts forever.

Budd….Buddy’s namesake, did surprise Tyebe!

3. Catscue Catmom

Nothing like a little nip to shake off the boredoms! You two are so cute today, have a great week all. Buddy Budd is such a loss, his poor family – sending purrs and prayers for them today.

4. BellaDharma'ss LadyMew

Mew mew mew Tyebee you an Shoko look purrty cozy together!! That was wha tLadyMew callss a “Koe-dack’ momint, mew mew mew… ..An Tyebe you look adoorabell inn THE papurr bag too!
    Wee are furry sad here ’bout Buddy Budd goin to Purr Land butt all so happy hee an ‘angel’ Kali are ree-united!!!
    **purrsss** BellaDharma

Shoko and Tyebe seldom sleep together without a hissy fit happening. Tyebe doesn’t seem to mind getting Shoks all upset. Budd dislikes Shoko growling or hissing at his friend so gives poor ole Shoks the evil eye.

Buddy will always live in our hearts and how great is it that Kali and Buddy are together again.

Jean

1. BellaDharma'ss LadyMew

Mew mew mew Shoko an Tyebe are like ‘chalk an cheeze’ Miss Jean!!! 😉
        An it iss cute how Budd an Tyebe are so close…..Poor Shoko….odd kitty girl out butt wee know shee iss THE Queen there anyway!!
        An iss happysad that Kali an Buddy Budd are together again…..

We heard about Kali’s Buddy Bud, and are very sad for his family.
    Hey Tyebe, this is Xena. I am writing a little story about you and Shoks and me and I’m working hard on it. Mommy said I should let you know, though, and make sure that’s ok, and maybe have you read it first. So I will have my publisher get in touch with your publisher, OK? XOX Xena

6. Brian Terry Frum

Sounds like a pretty fun NipFest gang! We are sad that dear Buddy Budd had to depart and we knew Kali would be waiting for him.

7. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Nip session s are always the most fun! Especially if shared….I used to have fun with Minko when we got into the nip stuff…now I have to do it alone…

It sure was a sad day when we heard about Buddy Budd. He will forever be cherished in the hearts of those who knew an loved him. We knew him since 2009, from our Catster days,.
    But now he is strong and healthy and spending eternity with Kali…purrfect, right?

Do you like being on your own? I would really have liked to be the only cat here but you know, as much as I hate being leaped at or given the evil eye by Budd, I miss them if they’re not here. Son of a tadpole’s butt!

1. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Well, all in all, I do not mind too much being a singleton now…now I can have the laps and noms and anything, really, all to myself. Minko even when he was sick…(the last three years of his life…)…was rather a bully at times, and for sure I do not miss that at all, in fact petcretary thinks I came out of my shell as it were when I adjusted to Minko being gone. (Though *she* misses seeing us snuggle together, etc…sigh…)

8. Buddy Budd

We all really appreciatin dat yoo postin me and Kali mah sweet Angel. Tyebe yoo keep on keepin dem bags an havin fun. Shoko Kali says hello and Budd yoo get a big How-Do-Ya-Do too! We having a ball at the Bridge and will be watching over ya all from up on high
    PS. Flyin aint all dat. We Angel Cats prefur ta run and pounce Har Har Har
    Yer Big Bloo Buddy
    Buddy Budd
    and
    Sweet Kali
    Beautiful Angel

Buddy Budd and Kali, it is so good to hear from you both. I knew you two would be kickin’ the gong around just having fun in each other’s company. I don’t call you angels because to me you are still here living with me. I will listen to you Kali about Tyebe. She isn’t all that bad…..I was just playing tag with her. Now Budd, he is a huge guy and looks mean….I will try to remember he was named after you, Buddy, and mom wouldn’t have him here if he was mean. Oh Kali, he stinks! He doesn’t smell like us females.