Fancy, Fun, Fill In’s on Friday

It’s Friday a usually fun filed day but today is kinda sad for the family.  Millie of 15 and Meowing has moved to the world of angels.  Ellen and family miss her so much it hurts.  We know Angel Kali will try and make Millie comfy and able to connect and reconnect with friends there.  Millie is welcomed with many open arms.  Millie’s family, we wish you everything possible to make the transition easier.

We are kinda choked up so let’s get busy with the sentences from today’s Friday Fill Ins. Ellen of 15 and Meowing did the first 2 sentences while Lorianne of Four Legged Furballs did the last 2 sentences.

1. I am particular about…..the kitty litter and must have any solids removed as quickly as possible. Otherwise I walk in and tell mom everything that’s on my mind until she comes and makes it clean again.  Dad gets to clean out my kit lit now.  He’s not as picky as mom but she says I should be thankful it gets cleaned out at all.  Well I don’t think so!!

Did you really think I was going to show you moi sitting on my toilet?  No way!

2. My…..favourite game…. is …..leaping on Budd when he least expects it.

He always gets me though….he’s a fast dude.

3. The day I saw Tyebe playing outside…..is a moment I will never forget. It was the beginning of a new life for me.

4. Have you ever heard of…..Ruby chocolate? The chocolate is made from “ruby cocoa beans”. These are existing botanical cocoa bean varieties that have been identified as having the right attributes to be processed into ruby chocolate.

There you have it, our own thoughts on the sentences given.

TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
BUDD……GREEDY GREEN
SHOKO…..BLACK
MOM…….MAROON

We also are joining  Sandee at Comedy Plus for Feline Friday.  Just click on the badge or the name and we’ll take you over.

Woops the wrong picture….excuse please but you can click either picture now.

38 thoughts on “Fancy, Fun, Fill In’s on Friday

Well done EVERYONE on the Fill-Ins today! Everyone had their say – I am taking credit for all our answers today for a change – I usually share but not this week. HAHA Have a super Friday everyone………….

2. Memories of Eric and Flynn

Nice answers from all of you.
    That ruby chocolate looks interesting. I wonder if it does taste as sweet as the colour makes it look.

We love your fummy at the end, and want some Ruby chocolate. Oh, and Shoko, maybe you could start using the peeps toilet. Get it on the seat a few times and we bet your Dad will clean your box out better. Xox Lucy and Xena

Yuck! You want me to try their toilet with the big hole in it that goes out to spaces unknown? I don’t think so. Once would be too much. I know when mom is up and about, she will keep the kit lit up to my standards….no problem.

4. angelswhisper2011

You’re one decent kitty, Shoko, no camera in any kind of purrivate surroundings, right 😉 That’s a very sweet picture, Tyebe and Budd…talking about sweets..is that chocolate flavoured with some kind of E-number😺Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend to you all🐾😽💞

Thank you for this sweet tribute to my Millie. And thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I think it is sweet that Tyebe and Budd love playing together so much. I have not heard of that chocolate- I bet it is good. Have a nice weekend. XO

6. franhunne4u

Sad to hear about the passing of a much loved family member.

If they find an abyss in their heart now – have they ever considered adopting a cat with special needs? There is a lovely ginger male at tinykittens right now – with a very shy guide cat (if they do keep the two together). Tinykittens is the canada cat rescue where Grandpa Mason of youtube fame stayed to live his final years, warm, dry, medical care, as many tiny kittens as he could lay his slobbery tongue on …

1. franhunne4u

Oh, and the special need ginger is blind. Was born that way and adapts quite well to his surrounding. Right now they treat him for ringworm and they will only give him away when he is cleared!

7. BellaDharma'ss LadyMew

Mew mew mew THE cheeze an mosuie MeMe iss furry funny Shoko an Tyebe an Budd!
    An Shoko mee all so letss Ladymew know that iss time to cleen mee littur box. Shee sayss mee iss a bit O Cee Dee ’bout mee kit lit…then shee laffss an sayss shee lovess mee. (Hu’manss are sorta hard to understand aren’t they?)
    Tyebe an Budd you 2 are so cute together! Wee hope Miss Jean iss gettin bettur an bettur efurry day…..sendin POTP to her an ❤ ❤ too!
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

Ruby chocolate looks and sounds interesting. Does it have a different flavor? Budd and Tyebe are so cute lying next to each other, and it is always nice to have a playmate. Our Gingersnap sure wishes he could take Budd’s place. He’s sending whisker kisses to Tyebe. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer