Sunday Selfie in January with Budd

I’m not leavin’ the house.  Yes, it’s warmer but not that warm.  It’s -25C.  We often have peeps walking down the sidewalk here wearing shorts when the temperature is in the minuses.  However, not today.  There is just this guy on his snowplough.  There are no cars out and not a soul is walking along the sidewalk.

I decided to make a mohawk for myself. How do you like it? I even dyed it. Wonder what GingerSnap will think of it.

Today is Selfie Sunday at The Cat On My Head blog.

Budd figured it was his turn for a selfie so I’ll quit gassing with you and present our representative.

I haven’t taken a selfie in some time!  How did I get the camera to work before.

Well, that was not very flattering! Let me try it again.

Crap!!  I missed my leg….I have a leg folks…..nothing to worry bout. This is a picture of me relaxing…..I usually am relaxing. I never want to be uptight again.

Time for Shoko’s meezerism of the week.

“Have you noticed when something awful’s happening, it takes forever to go away. However, when a happy event occurs, it’s over and done with before you can hum a happy tune.”

TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
BUDD……Galaxy Green
SHOKO…..BLACK

48 thoughts on “Sunday Selfie in January with Budd

1. erinthecatprincess

Pheww, thank goodness it was a mohawk and not a mouse you had there, Tyebe, you had Mrs H reaching for the swatter! MOL. Now as to that snow, we would love a little just for a change but dread to think the chaos it would cause here. Hope yours goes away soon.
    Purrs
    ERin

I keep telling Tyebe to take the dead rat off her head cause it looks like a dead rat and not a mohawk. Does she listen? NO! She thinks she looks hip but she looks silly. Budd keeps sniffing at her head…he’s expecting to smell rat.

Our snow doesn’t leave until the last week in April. By then the snow is grimy and yucky looking.

2. angelswhisper2011

MOL…I noticed that mowhawk right away, Tyebe and was wondering how it got there…MOL…Your Selfie is so full extended nostrildamus that I almost can see right through you, Budd😹Now let’s hum together, Shoko, I like that! Pawkisses for an Easy Sunday for all of you🐾😽💞

Gosh Tyebe – that mohawk would be a lot fancier if it was maybe PINK? Girlie PINK? I wonder if your Gingersnap will like it…tee hee. Budd looks quite nice in his EXTRA CLOSE UP SELFIE and the regular one too. All of you better keep warm – looks mighty cold up there in the “frozen tundra” !!

What a great idea Teddy. A pink mohawk would look ravishing! I get the feeling my Snap will like anything I do.
      At least Budd has no boogies hanging in his nose. That would be gross.

Tyebe

4. Memories of Eric and Flynn

Tyebe, I thought you had been invaded by big hairy caterpillars and one was crawling across your head!
    Those are both good selfies, Budd, I can nearly see all the way up your snooter in the first one!
    I agree 100% with your Meezerism, Shoko.

Your Mohawk is fun, Tyebe. Budd, as long as you get most of your face in the selfie, we know the rest of you is there somewhere, BOL! And Shoks, we think that your meezerism today is like a law of the universe, like gravity or something. XOX Lucy and Xena (but especially me, Xena)

6. Timmy Tomcat

Tyebe we love that mohawk and think you should make it a regular part of your outfit. Budd those silly cameras are just so much trouble for paws. We hope you are relaxed furever too. Shoko so very true
    Thanks Friends for the fun
    Timmy and Family
    Cuddles and whisker kisses Shoko
    Einstein

7. Marjorie Dawson

Sorry we are late we were away for the day! We have Kiwi’s who wander around in winder in shorts * eye roll * they are insane, but I don’t think it gets as cold as where you are!!!

Yes, there is light at the end of the tunnel but it may take a very long time to get through that tunnel.
      Welcome to a white world…yours will probably disappear before ous at the end of April.

Jean

8. BellaDharma'ss LadyMew

Mew mew mew Tyebee you look furabuluss with a Moe-hawk!!!
    An Budd yore selfie iss purrfect…you ree-lax all you want!
    Shoko yore Meezerism iss purrfect. LadyMew sayss shee feelss like this aLOT!
    Iss only ’bout 10 Fairenhite here today an stil snowin…’bout time Winter got to us….
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

Your Gingersnap is not sure what to think of your mohawk, Tyebe, but know matter what silly thing you do, you are the girl of his dreams. Shoko, the is a very true meezerism, unfortunately, and we now your mom can attest to that. Budd, we think your up close selfie is fab. Thanks for hopping. The Snap sends Tyebe oodles of whisker kisses and purrs. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

10. photofinlandrantasalot.wordpress.com

Hi there, I wrote one comment and it must be on the orbit around our planet. Tyebe, it is good you said it is a mohawk, I thought you have a tail on your head. Budd, your nose selfie is amazing, we all know it is you. Shoko dear, you are so right, bad things stay like a low pressure area stuck over Finland.
    Kosmo and mom.