Fun Friday Fill Ins from Frozenville

You gonna try going out Shoko?  No mousin’ way!  It’s -42C out there.  That’s enough to freeze one in their tracks.  I’m stayin’ inside where it’s warm and comfy.

I think it’s brisk out but so very refreshing. I’ll show you. Dad would you open the sliding glass door?

Oh my!!  Look at the heated water, it’s frozen.  Dad hasn’t taken the Christmas lights down yet….tsk tsk. It’s too cold, Shoko’s right.  Dad let me in, let me in quick!

It’s a Fun Filled Friday Fill In day with Ellen of 15 and Meowing giving us the first 2 sentences and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs.  Click on their names and be taken to their blogs instantly.

1. I could not…..BE HAPPY….. without….. MY GINGERSNAP.  ONE DAY HE WILL BE MY BOYFRIEND.  HIS REAL NAME IS COOPERMURPHY BUT TO ME HE WILL ALWAYS BE MY FELLOW CAT SCOUT, GINGERSNAP.

This is GingerSnap and I out in Cat Scouts….we wanted to talk quietly. mol

2. A simple pleasure I enjoy is…..A RELAXING BRUSH BEFORE STORYTIME.

3. If I could change one thing about myself, …..IT WOULD BE MY LEFT ANKLE.  I WOULD ERASE THE PAIN AND HAVE A BRAND NEW ANKLE WITHOUT SURGERY.

I’LL SHOW A PICTURE WHEN THE ANKLE IS IN BETTER SHAPE!

4. PEACE AND QUIET…..is hard to find these days.  WHEN THE WEATHER WARMS UP THESE FURRY FAMILY MEMBERS WON’T BE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO DO INSIDE AND LEAVE ME ALONE.
I HAVE TO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR A FLYING FLAME COLOURED CAT AND BUDD’S EYES STARING AT ME. I DON’T UNDERSTAND MALES. IS HE UNDRESSING ME WITH HIS EYES? REALLY BUDD, I LOOK TERRIBLE WITHOUT MY FUR!

SHOKO…..BLACK
TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
BUDD……GORGEOUS GREEN
MOM…….MAROON

Geez, I almost forgot about telling everyone we are joining Feline Friday at Comedy Plus!  Please forgive us Sandee.  Come on and all to Sandee’s wonderful blog.  Just hit the red highlighted Feline Friday at Comedy Plus and we’ll take you there.

41 thoughts on “Fun Friday Fill Ins from Frozenville

1. easyweimaraner

oh I wish it would be possible and I hope your wish comes true!!! my father just called me and said it is horrible cold … -1°c… I grinned as I read about your -42 and remembered his words… what whimps we are huh?

2. tamsinblu

Thebes,you are brave to venture outside.🥶Winter storm warnings are out with 8 plus inches of the white stuff expected and yes,it IS cold.” I like relaxing on my tall perch by the window watching the snowy world outside” says Jasmine.Happy Friday,Canadian Cats😊❄️💨🌨☃️

3. Ellen Pilch

It sure is cold there- brrrr! Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I wish you could have a perfectly healthy ankle too. And Tyebe, I think your Ginger romance is so sweet. Keep warm. XO

OMC…I almost fell over when I got here and saw your fill-in, Tyebe. I absolutely cannot wait until your Mom will let us become boyfriend and girl friend. You must popover to our Caturday Art post, which I created prior to reading this post! We definitely belong together. Thank you for your photos as well. Please forgive me for not yet replying to your e-mail. Be careful in that snow. I think you should stay inside and snuggle with Shoko. Bwa-ha-ha! My mom is sending prayers to your mom. Whisker kisses and purrs, Your Gingersnap💓

It is definitely too friggin’ cold outside to do much so I will stay inside GingerSnap till this cold snap ends.
      My mom appreciates the prayers and is catching them as they fly over.

Tyebe

So, Tyebe, you and your Ginger just wanted to “talk quietly?” Did he tell you how beautiful you are and that he adores you? Those are the kind of things Ludwig used to way when we “talked quietly.” XOX Xena

I think it’s smart to wait. I’m 2 and a half and I think I will wait at least until I turn 3 in the summer. I’m going to have my big girl surgery before that, too! XOX Xena

6. Buddy Budd

And we are complaining about our silly 27F with an inch of snow. Anyhoo ah wanted ta tellin ya dad may kidneys aint doin gud. Not sure ah gonna makin mah birthday but ah gonna try. No worries though cuz ah knowin Kali is waitin fur me. Purrs frenz
    Einie sending luv to ya Shoko and da rest uf ya we lovin ya
    Yer Blue Buddy
    Buddy Budd

Buddy Bud, let’s hope your kidneys will last longer but if need be, you are right, Kali is waiting for you. She will wait however long it takes cause you’re her true love and no time is too long

Einey, We need to climb and run to wear off some of this energy from not being able to get about. I send whisper hugs to you, my man.

Big hugs

7. Marv

Gosh! you guys really have it cold. We were whining because it got down to -10. It was funny watching Kozmo trying to walk around with all his feet in the air!
    …We have a couple of neighbors who live in your neck of the BC woods in the Spring and summer and here in the winter (they call themselves half assed snowbirds).
    Purrs