Sunday Selfies with Tyebe In January

Cat on my Head’s Sunday Selfie

I wanna play with the fishies in the sink.  Where did mom put those dang fishies.

Found them!  Like putting them on a shelf is going to keep me away…yeah, right!

Look at these fishies go. I wonder if fish in ponds flash red for humans when they’re ready to play, “Catch me if you can?”

I’m ready to pose for my selfie.

I’m holding the reusable grocery bags down. They just fall on the floor if I don’t lay on them.

It’s time for a Meezerism from Shoko.  Where are you Shoko?                                                        “Have you ever noticed that snow is the deepest where you want to walk?”

57 thoughts on “Sunday Selfies with Tyebe In January

Now, that’s something Budd would do too! He chews his toys till the stuffing starts falling out…then it’s garbage. I’ll bet your grocery bags are drafty inside from the holes…mol

Tyebe

Tyebe, this is a stunning photo of you. You are the most beautiful kitty on the planet.Those fishies are so cool. Maybe I could visit and play with them right next to you. Sending you whisker kisses, your Gingersnap

GingerSnap, you make me blush! *giggle* *giggle* I like the idea of you visiting and us playing with fishies and maybe in the garden. We can play “hide and seek” in the ferns. You dislike snow so we’ll wait till it’s so much warmer here. Here’s a gentle whisker kiss just for you.

Your Tyebe

It’s true! The snow seems deepest wherever I walk or perhaps I’m too heavy and sink….that’s a possibility. Something to think about.
      Grocery bags can sometimes start floating by themselves….I can’t have this in my house.

Tyebe and Shoko

2. Marjorie Dawson

You are one good looking cat THAT is for sure! We are not so sure bout the fishies though, the water looks wet!!

That said your Meezerism is SO TRUE and Mum fell off her chair at the funny ‘tack’ photo!!!

Hey Marjorie, how is life farin’ for Dash Kitty? Australia has horrible problems with fires so how is New Zealand doing under such circumstances?
      Yep, the water is wet but I’m not worried about that though. I’m tough!!

Tyebe

Tyebe those fishies of yours must be a lot of fun – nice that you can pop them off the shelf and into the sink on your own! I also am SURE your Mom appreciates that you guard the shopping bags so they don’t run off and hide. You make an adorable paperweight!

Personally, I think they are but Shoko likes the snow like I do. However, it is -22C today and we aren’t allowed out even though I yell to go out. It’s too cold and I could get parts of me frozen so mom says.

Tyebe

4. catscue

Those fishies look like a lot of fun Tyebe and you are extra cute today. Shoko, snow can be tricky that way – MOL! … ‘under a tack’ TOO FUNNY! Thanks for the smile and giggles today.

Tyebe, you are smart to find those fishies on the shelf. Did you put them in the sink yourself too? You seem to have gotten self sufficient since your Mom’s been sick and hurt. Xox Lucy and Xena

Yep, I knocked those suckers right into the sink which always has water in it. Mom fills it up with water in case we want somewhere different to drink. The water is always cold cause mom washes her hands there and then fills it up with fresh cold water.

Tyebe

6. Timmy Tomcat

It is funny how the pawrents try and keep our favorite toys from us in silly ways and we always find them. I drag my mousie stick around the house as I know Dad will play, even when he is busy. How can you be too busy to play MOL.
    Shoko you are the wises Meezer in the WORLD! The cutest and best whiffing too. Cuddles my sweet
    Einstein
    We like that Selfie Tyebe. You sure are a cutie
    Timmy and Family

Mom is odd. really, she knows I’m not going to give up cause the fishies are on a shelf. They are so easy to tumble into the sink.
      Tyebe
      Einey, we need to play to get busy and snuggle together. I’m missing you. Paw kisses to you my guy.

7. databbiesotrouttowne

ty; thoz fizh bee awesum; sure they mite knot bee az awesum azza reel bloo gil ore perch, but they bee awesum just de same !! shokz, we iz crackin up at yur meezerizm N we due hope mom iz doin lotz way better 🙂 !! ♥♥

8. Marv

Bwa! Ha! Haa!!! Those fishies are a lot of fun! Ninja LOVES the one you sent me, he LOVES it! But alas, it is still packed from Mommy’s ove. She says she will find it, we cant wait.
    Purrs
    Marv
    PS Mommy is still giggling about under a tack…. I purrsonally think she is easily amused – Stay warm