Awww…..Monday with Tyebe

We never seem to publish on a Monday but since mom is in charge here….we publish on THIS Monday.  Of course this is an AWWWW… Monday  Meaning awww…isn’t that cute?

Well, we do many a cute thing, just ask me bout it, but mom  isn’t around to see us, cause she’s hanging out on the knee walker looking for better positions to park. She seems to be having difficulty getting parked and  then having easy access back to the knee walker.  You see we all have problems.  Budd has difficulty making friends with Shoko.  I have difficulties with snow…..it’s just too darned cold and wet.  Then Shoko has her druthers with both of us.  She’d druther we weren’t in her face space. MOL

Can you believe it, this was pristine snow until I arrived!  All these paw tracks are mine.  You can’t see him but Budd is watching me through the sliding glass door.

Come join us for Awww Monday at Comedy Plus.  Click on the name and you will magically appear over at Awww…Monday.

This is the first post of the New Year and Shoko will make her Meezer philosophical statement to kick off 2020.

With the New Year popping up I can’t help but think of Kali, my sister.  She is always in my heart so that memory has gone from a mere memory to a treasure that signals the best in a family.

You are always with us Angel Kali.

49 thoughts on “Awww…..Monday with Tyebe

Tyebe you obviously enjoyed making all those tracks in the snow but didn’t you get mighty cold toesies? I’m glad that you three kitties get along even though Shoko isn’t crazy about Budd. Some girls just don’t want guys cozying up to them unless they’re in the mood! HAHA We are hoping your Mom is getting around better and better with each day. Thanks for the photo of beautiful Kali – she is remembered and always will be in the hearts of those who knew her.

Love, Teddy

I do like snow. A tad cool but I can always warm my toes on Budd’s back. MOL Shoko is an odd girl and prefers her own or mom’s company, Doesn’t she realize Meezers are suppose to love company! Mom is not as shaky as she was when she first came home. This is a good sign.

Tyebe

Happy to hear Mom is getting stronger Tyebe….I think Shoko is the “nurse” for your Mom and feels she needs to protect your Mom from things. Oh by the way – nice that you can keep your feets and toesies warm on Budd. He’s a good guy.

2. Genevieve Petrillo

Great job messing up the perfection of the snow, T. I feel that is always my job when I go outside on a snowy day. Snow should look played in. That’s what it’s for, after all… isn’t it?

Love and licks,
    Cupcake

I think its what one get used to. Snow seems to come here when it gets cold so next year I’ll know when it gets real cold then it will probably snow. I think its fun to bat the stuff around as long as i can get warm as soon as I want.

Tyebe

3. BellaDharma'ss LadyMew

Mew mew me wTyebe seein you playin an jumpin inn tHE snow iss tHE bestest way to start a mew week!!! Yore adoorabell.
    Budd iss guud you snoopervizin Tyebe so shee not get losted out inn snow! An Shoko yore so kind an sweet to ree-membuerr Kali….shee must have bin a wunderfull kitty girl…like me Unkell Dharth Henry purrhapss???
    Miss Jean mee sendss more POTP to you an LadyMew iss purrayin you ree-covurr soon too!
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

Thank you, I was havin’ the time of my life in the snow. Budd’s too chicken to come outside in the snow but that’s fine he will enjoy Spring. Mom is comin’ along but won’t be doing much for a few months.

Tyebe

1. BellaDharma'ss LadyMew

You sure were havin fun Tyebe!! ‘angel’ Unkell Dharth Henry loved to play inn snow too. An maybee like mee Budd spent too much time out inn snow an cold….not chic-hen; hee just thinkss beein out inn cold isss not a guud thing!
        Poor Miss Jean…mee will ask LadyMew to rite her a card an mail it to her soon…..
        **purrsss**

Hi to your mom BellaD. I will write to your mom when things settle down once again. You and Budd probably dis like snow cause you had no choice but to be in it.

Jean and Tyebe

4. Sandee

That’s a lot of tracks in the snow. So cute. And our angels stay in our hearts forever. I have many in my heart too.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥

Tyebe, you are so adorable playing in the snow. And Shoko, your dear sister Kali will never be forgotten. Wishing you all a happy and healthy new year! XO

It’s very hard on all of us to lose those we love. The memories help keep them alive in our hearts – Mom Amy
    Shoko, I’ve missed your meezerisms. I never knew Angel Lexi before she became an angel, but Mommy says she must be responsible for some of the things I do. I hope that’s good, BOL! XOX Xena
    Hi Tyebe, lovely pattern of paw marks in the snow! Hope you got your toesies warmed up after that. XOX Lucy

Mousies under the snow? This is a great idea but I think the mousies are further away. If, a mousie got this close, he’s a pretty stupid mouse after all 3 of us furries live here.

Tyebe

7. Timmy Tomcat

We really like your snow hopping Tyebe. Mom keep working at it. Dad has lots of ways he can stop and park but has had 20 years to get used to one-leggedness. Glad Mom will only have this for a while. Shoko we really enjoyed your Meezer comments, Buddy Budd especially.
    Buddy Budd
    Ah shur happee ta see ya Kali gal. Yoo deep in mah heartz an ah appreesheate yoo comin in mah dreamies. Yessir ah does. Kissez mah sweet
    Einstein
    Shoko I am sending cuddles and kitty kisses

I made several figure 8’s on the deck. Trouble is they run into each other.
      Tyebe
      Buddy Budd you are very much in Angel Kali’s heart and she loves watching all your antics.
      Mom Jean

Einey, we need a good outing to feel the fresh air on our faces. Not icy fresh air either.

Your Shoo

That was so nice to remember Kali today. And you are all awwdorable. Cooper Murphy loved watching Tyebe jumping around in the snow. It snowed here for his Gotcha Day, and it was actually during a snow storm when he got gotted. He is so excited to have Tyebe at his party, to get her card and for Mau to have baked him aTyebe cake. Life is good! XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer with special purrs and whisker kisses for Tyebe from Cooper Murphy.

Kali as you know is always in our hearts like Lily Olivia is in your household. Fiona too of course. It snowed there today too. Hope it disappeared quickly cause I know how you don’t like snow.

I am delighted with your cake with me on top. Who’s going to eat me? I hope to live furever on your cake.

Tyebe

9. BellaDharma'ss LadyMew

Too rite Tyebe…iss no fun tryin to find a place to sleep inn snow an howlin wind. An no food…mee nevurr wantss to go thru that again. LadyMew vowed shee will stay alive fore rest of mee life….shee not want mee to end up back on meen streetss of Wireton. An it wuud bee so kewl if our Meowyss’ rote to each other ‘old school’, mew mew mew….

10. angelswhisper2011

Oh, Tyebe, that was a marvellous video of you. You left a lot of pawprints in the snow, how cold is that on your pawsies…brrr…We were just looking at the picture of angel Kali on the sidebar, she was so beautiful💙We hope the New Year brings you nothing less than hour after hour much love, health and happiness. Cheers to a wonderful New Year to all of you 😸Extra Pawkisses🐾😽💞