Those Fantabulous Fun Filled Fill Ins on Feline Friday

Whoa, here it is Friday already.  Oh my it’s Friday the 13th!  Hope you aren’t superstitious.  Let’s see what happens today and then we’ll let you know if we’re dreading the next Friday the 13th.  That’s right Budd….chase any human dude/dudette away that tries to walk in your path.  We don’t want to tempt fate.  I know we’re not black Shoko but you have a black face. mol

This is Feline Friday at Comedy Plus so we will join them first.  Click on their name or the Feline Friday badge.

Now, onto The Fill Ins. The first 2 sentences were provided by Ellen of 15 and Meowing and the last 2 are the work of Ellen’s partner in crime, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs.

TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
BUDD……GRAND GREEN
SHOKO…..BLACK
MOM…….MAROON

1.GETTING SHOKO’S GIFT….stresses me this time of year.   SHE DID LIKE MY FURRY MOUSE FROM LAST YEAR.  I JUST FIGURE SHE’LL BE PICKY BUT SHE ISN’T.  SHE SEEMS TO LIKE THE EFFORT I MAKE.

2. My favorite holiday film is …..A CHRISTMAS CAROL.  IT SHOWS ALL HUMANS ARE GOOD AT THEIR CORE BUT CIRCUMSTANCES SOMETIMES MAKE THEM NOT SO NICE.

3. If you ask me,….BRIGHT DECORATIONS AND HAPPY BEINGS.…. makes this season merry and bright.

4. MY SPECIAL ORNAMENTS OVER MANY YEARS…. bring back memories.

Kali never played much, she was much more consumed with her looks, except with this Santa. Every year she would glom onto it as soon as her toy was taken out of storage. These are memories that stay with me whenever her toy comes out and joins us for Christmas as are other keepsakes.

Shoko is setting up for the Meezer Proverbs,

“A wise meeser remembers her triumphs and reminds her housemates how talented she is almost daily.  A good toot of one’s own horn never hurts the status quo.

35 thoughts on “Those Fantabulous Fun Filled Fill Ins on Feline Friday

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. That is sweet that Angel Kali liked that Santa 🙂 I hope Santa is good to you all. XO

Hey, Tyebe. Between us girls, you look stunning under the Christmas tree. Shoko, you just reminded me to ask Mommy where my first place blue ribbon and medal are. I need to be wearing that so everyone remembers I am a winner! XOX Xena

3. Deziz World

Great fotos. And Shoko, you’re so right ’bout the tootin’ of one’s own horn. After all, ifin we don’t do it, who will? We’re purrayin’ hard fur ya’ awnty Jean and fur all of you. big hugs

Dezi and Raena

4. rubytheairedale

I just heard abouts your Moms…I hopes she is feelin’ betters soon, and you all can be togethers for Christmas! Sendin’ lots and lots of POTP and healin’ vibes!!!!! {{{hugs}}}
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥
    pees: you guys look FABulous! ☺

5. suzannedunaway

Or we hope so much that you are getting out of the hospital soon and will get well and get back to your wonderful furry friends and this is from Loulou and family.🎄🎄🎄💐🌺💕

6. Mickey's Musings

We liked your answers to the fill-ins.Every cat and purrson likes something different and that’s what makes things interesting.
    Our mum loves A Christmas Carol too, with Alastair Sim 😉 (yes she is old)
    We have heard that your mum is in hospital and we purr very hard that she will be out soon and that she will get well! That would be a pawsome Christmas present!
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

7. jansfunnyfarm

We send lots of hugs to your mom. It is never a good time to be in the hospital but definitely not this time of the year. we hope she is doing better and will be home soon if she isn’t already.