Budd and Tyebe on Selfie Sunday

Budd let’s do Selfie Sunday together.  Why, Tyebe?  Cause then we can show how well we get along together.  Is Shoko going to pop over too?  Naw, she’s busy with her Chalk. rahs.  What are chalk-rahs?  I really don’t know Budd but I gather you get a piece of chalk…..red is the best.  Then you make a large dot on your forehead, belly button area and wherever else you need chalk. You only can have 9 of them.  Then you chant rah, rah over and over.  Doing this will make you feel better and straighten up the chalk-rahs.

I’ll set the camera up and we can pose.  Ya ready Budd?  Ready Tyebe.

Budd. hope you’re shedding all over dad’s black coat. Sure enough Tyebe. It’s a work in progress.

The Cat on my Head is sponsoring the blog hop again today so come out and pop over for a visit.  Better yet….pose for a selfie yourselves and show us so we can get a giggle.  mol  Click on the blog name or badge and be airborne until you plop down at their place.
Over to you Shoko for the Wisdom of the week from a thoughtful meezer.

“A kitten is a furry rosebud in the garden of life Unless it’s awake. Then…..run away quickly before the rosebud becomes attached to your butt.”

You may remember my niece…well, she’s mom’s niece but she has come through meningitis and sepsis.  Tattered but here and ready to start rehab, shortly.

53 thoughts on “Budd and Tyebe on Selfie Sunday

Shoko, your wisdom of the week gave me pause for thought. But, I can’t think well when I am mesmerized by the stunning, Tyebe. I was so excited to spend time together at Scouts. I hope you two were able to stay warm on your flight home. I am sending a big smooch and hugs for Tyebe. Thank you for hopping. XOXO, Cooper Murphy
    p.s. All the Kitties Blue are sending POTP to Mom Jean’s niece, and our mom sends prayers.

Oh my Gingersnap. How I miss you when we’re apart. Perhaps we can grab a meal from Chef Pete Tuesday night at the Kitty Den. I will try and make it. We had snow lastnight so Shoko and I may have to use the de-icer on the magic carpet.

Cuddly kisses,

Tyebe

2. erinthecatprincess

First, we want t say that is wonderful news about the staff’s niece. We pray rehab goes well and all happy and home for Christmouse.
    Now that is a stunning selfie of two – and we particularly love the contrasting choices of comfy cloth to lay on 😉
    Purrs to you all
    ERin

Liked by 2 people

Deb has had a difficult time of it. The lesions that accompanied the sepsis was indeed painful but she has hardly any left. Onward to rehab.

These two are the best of buddies and they seem to have their own communication system.

Jean

3. Marjorie Dawson

First off, we send our best love and hopes for a full recovery to your niece. She has such courage and I know she will need your love and support.

Budd and Tyebe you are as SO full of mischief!

4. Feral cats' videos

Hope your niece gets better fast.
    I had one of these rosebuds, now grown. She was attached to my butt all right, sitting on my head and trying to tear my ear off with her teeth. She also used to sit on my shoulder while I walked around the house. I’d come home, and the toilet paper would be all over the house. Too bad I didn’t take her video then.

Liked by 2 people

Tyebe, I like the selfie better of you laying on the kitchen counter. I’m not allowed on the kitchen counter, but you look so relaxed. ~ Xena
    Hey Budd, that’s like me leaving my furs on everything. Mom says I’m the reason the house gets cleaned so often. I’m glad I can help like that. ~Lucy
    Jean, your poor niece. She has made it through, and that’s practically a miracle. Yet what a terrible price she has and is paying to those terrible illnesses. ~ Amy

Hey ladies,

You two are bright eyed and busy tailed. I wouldn’t want to see a woofie on the counters….I am way smaller than you. Mom says I will outgrow wanting to watch everything so close up. She’s probably right but right now I’m enjoying yelling at everyone.

Deb is doing well.

Shoko and Tyebe

6. Memories of Eric and Flynn

Your mum’s niece has had a terrible time but bravely fought through it. I send my love and best wishes for her continuing recovery and rehab.
    That is a lovely joint selfie, Budd and Tybe.

7. angelswhisper2011

First some Healing Pawkisses for your niece. That must have been a terrible time, but Thank Cat she’s on the way to health again🙏Your Selfies are so very cute, Tyebe and Budd, love it. And we love your wise words, Shoko. Don’t stick your nose into them either😹Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead to all of you🐾😽💞

8. Valentine

Budd and Tyebe that’s a very fine selfie. Budd, your papa will be pleased that you warmed his coat up for him before he goes out to do his errands. Shoko, you meezers’s always have such interesting things to say. Purr purr purr.

9. BellaDharma'ss LadyMew

Mew mew mew Tybe yore SElfie iss speck-taculer an then yore Selfie with Budd was even more speck-taculer!!
    An Shoko yore Meezer wizzdom iss purrfect!!! Mew mew mew…..you got LadyMew thinkin!
    An Miss Jeanne mee iss endin POTP an speshell ***purrsss*** to yore furry brave Neece! Wee are rootin fore her ree-covurry fore sure!
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma