Tyebe Tuesday

Let me in Budd.  I have no thumbs, Tyebe. I couldn’t let you in if I tried.   Besides, I can’t jump up that high.  Get dad then.  No!  He’s in the basement.

I’ll freeze you with my ice cold blue eyes, then. Not likely you white cyclone. Will too! Get back here Budd and let me heat you.

Geez, Budd’s in a cantankerous mood today. Some people’s kits, really. Oh look Budd found our snake. Let me have it Budd….well, ok Tyebe.

I got the sucker!

Budd do you want the snake? Yes, I do Tyebe!

Over to you Budd….knock him dead….please, Shoko hates snakes.

We are joining Comedy Plus for Happy Tuesday. Please pop over and visit with them.

TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
BUDD……GHOSTLY GREEN

36 thoughts on “Tyebe Tuesday

1. Feral cats' videos

My cats always try to keep each other from getting in the house. Amiga blocks Hazelnut’s and Princessa’s way deliberately. There’s a lot of hissing and growling. Everyone thinks it’s HER house, and the others are invaders. Your cats seem to get along nicely.

MOL…I laugh cause this is how it goes here too. Shoko wants everyone out of her way before she goes in or out. Budd always sits right in her way and stares at her. This does nor impress Shoks in the least. Much hissing and leaping later….Shoks is out the door. Budd always looks like he’s laughing.
      Tyebe

2. Sandee

I agree with Shoko. I don’t care for snakes either. They need to be deaded.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥

Yes, my stink eye can move mountains. I also have a more dayly looking…”I’m not amused!” This look pretty well says everything. Next time you visit take a good look at my expression.

Tyebe

What a great idea! I’m surprised we never thought of it before. No problem with in and out. Ohhh….yes Shoko, I never thought about the cold air comin; in. I know, we’ll keep the parts of the wall we cut out and dad can shove them against the house when it gets real cold…..like now.

Tyebe

3. elainefaber4U

Glad you just have a play-dead snakey. One of mom’s cats (before I became the house princess) used to bring in a live snakey and turn it loose. Yikes! Now I just bring in deaded dragonflies and crickets. Yum!. (Truffie)

Shoko is the one for bringing in live rodents and insects. I think she is a pacifist at heart and can’t stand the thought of deadening anything. She draws the line at snakes. She will not touch them no way, no how. They give her the heebie jeebies and there’s nothing worse than a Shoko with the heebie jeebies.

Shoko told us about snakes in this neck of the woods. Not only are they not poisonous but are very seldom seen. Mom saw a snake in mid 1980’s and has never seen another. I’m betting we won’t see even one in our lifetime.

Tyebe

One must learn the art of the “stare and don’t care” look. Shoko taught me mine and she
      s a good teacher. Shoko’s trying to teach Budd now too. At night they have monumental starring contests while mom watches TV in the bedroom Mom got these beads from New Orleans she has hanging on the mirror of the dresser and while Shoko and Budd stare I chew the beads.

Tyebe.

Poor Tyebe, you need a coat when you go outside. Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog for the loss of KaTwo. XO

Tyebe, I sure would have let you in if you lived with us, but then I wouldn’t need to, as we have two cat doors. But those only get you to the catio. Anyhoo, I am so happy to see you. You look as beautiful as always. Yours truly, Cooper Murphy Gingersnap

6. Valentine

Tyebe I think that snakey is mimicking the color of your furs, thinking you won’t notice if it slithered up on your back to catch a free ride. I think you and Budd need to turn that snakey into toast! Tummy tickles.