Tyebe Tuesday in November

Hey Budd what’re you doing?  Ok. stay in the box.  I’m watching dad clean the fountain again.  You know, I could do this myself.

Why does he put the water in this jug?  It must do something special.  I wonder if there’s nip in it?  Oh my, I can’t lift the fountain, how would I pick it up?  Need any help getting some nip juice, dad?  No!  Well, ok….I’ll let you handle it, dad.

Budd, I was no help.  *sigh*  I couldn’t pick up the fountain or even the nip jug.  I’ll bet you told dad if the water was cold enough though, Tyebe.  I did, Budd and I told dad the water was very clean and no soap suds.                                                          You did a great job then, Tyebe.  I’m sure dad appreciated it.

I need some help at what else I can do for dad.

TYEBE…..POWDER BLUE
BUDD…..GEEKY GREEN

We are joining Comedy Plus’s Happy Tuesday. Click on the red name and you’ll be thrown over to Comedy Plus. Pop on over and view other happy animals.

Shoko is doing her Tai Chi so she will be on the next post.  She feels she needs more centering as her middle chakra is out of whack.                                                            Shoko’s instructor is very agile.

53 thoughts on “Tyebe Tuesday in November

Thank you Kosmo, I feel rather grown up but mom says I still have wild and hairy times cause I’m a kitten, still. Shokolino agrees with mom and wants to be left alone when I get hairy. What an old geezer she can be.

Shokolino will be in the next post offering her wisdom to everyone.

Tyebe

I sure try. No other furry here is as helpful as me. I don’t care to help dad with the dirty kit lit….it kinda smells but I’m right there sitting in the kit lit he puts out fresh.

Tyebe

Hi there friend, I am white but also have the cutest peach colouring on my tail, r=ears andface. I am a Flame Point Siamese. We Siamese are known as talkers but Shoko doesnt tak much. I make up for her. MOL

Tyebe

Hi Tyebe. We’re glad you can snuggle with Bud. You look like a kitten in that picture. We bet your Dad would appreciate help with cleaning the dishes. Mom has started trusting us with the pre-clean before they hit the dishwasher. We hope Shoko is getting centered (whatever that means) and will be back with a meezerism that we can understand soon. XOX Lucy and Xena

Pre-cleaning the dishes sounds like a fun job. No such luck here. Course dad does eat everything on his plate in about 2 minutes. Mom is still eating when dad has taken his dish away and put it in the dishwasher. Mom is rather pokey but then dad eats like Budd does….like the food may run away. MOL

Shoko is rather ditzy I think but she swears that if a chakra is imbalanced it can ruin your whole day.

Tyebe

2. BellaDharma'ss LadyMew

Mew mew mew Tyebe yore such a sweetie to help yore PawPaw with cleenin THE fountain…mee iss a snoopervizer of cleenin….mee cuud watch Ladymew all day 😉
    Mee hopess yore OKay Shoko an yore Chakra iss feelin bettur!
    An Budd you look hansom purr usual.
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

3. Kitties Blue

Tyebe, I like to help my dad feed the birds, and I enjoy warming up his chair for him. I also make him feel useful by constantly asking him to open the door to the catio. We have a cat door, but it is better to make our humans feel useful. You are looking particularly beautiful today. 💋❣️Your gingersnap, Cooper Murphy

4. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

I always try to help pawppy do his office work if he is lucky enough to be able to bring it home…he just loves when I help him…tee-hee! I help him too, by showing him the way from the kitchen to his office or the stairs, and sometimes he needs help to find the bathroom…MOL! He just has to follow my voice and my tail-flag. He especially found it so helpful when he was using crutches or the walker a few years back…

Fat chance! Budd wuld be there in a shot if he heard the treat container. Budd only gets a few treats a day. Dad says it’s cause Budd would make a pig of himself. You know I can see that.

Tyebe

5. Patzy and Miss Juliea

Tyebe, you are so lucky to have Budd for your best friend. I can’t decide what category to put him under though. He is your best friend, your big brother, your butler and so much more. You are so lucky to have a great guy like him to guide you through life. And you have a great mom and dad too along with sister Shoko. Your photo with Budd is so cute!!!😸 Happy Holidays to you and your sweet family! Luvz, Patzy

6. Feral cats' videos

Tyebe could lick the fountain clean.
    I wish my cats would let me put a collar with a bell on them. But they almost clawed me to death last time I tried. Tyebe is not just a beautiful cat, but also well-mannered and gentle, obviously.