A Boxing at Fort Meezer

Dad is going to put our food and appliances from under the counter into these boxes so I must inspect them to see if they are strong enough for our goods.  We are getting brand new counters today.

It’s a keeper.  Good boxes dad.

This box seems strong and it smells like nothing.
C’mon Budd and I’ll show you how sturdy it is.

Whoops! It seems I’m a little too rambunctious for these boxes.

These are the best boxes and fun to climb through too.
Our new counters are down and here are the pictures.

We are so thankful that these are our counters and they look snazzy. We are joining Brian’s Home for Thankful Thursday. Why not click on the name and go visit them and the other thankful dudes and dudettes.

Big sis is rarin’ to add her Meezer Philosophy to today’s post and here she is….the one and only…..SHOKO…

“Always choose the best seat in the room for this will be your throne.” Mine is mom’s pillow….cozy and warm.

29 thoughts on “A Boxing at Fort Meezer

1. Feral cats' videos

Love cats’ curiosity, the way they always feel they have to inspect everything, the new boxes, the dog barking outside, and feral cats screaming in the bushes. Their lives must be so interesting and full of adventures. Everything is a wonder.

I bet it was fun being box inspectors during the counter installation! Hopefully you were able to KEEP some of them even though the counter project is done. The counters are BEAUTIFUL – are they comfortable to lie on????? That’s impawtant!!!!!

3. noodle4president

Hi friends! Mom and I just realized that we hadn’t heard from you in eons. First, we messaged Aunt Pam to see if your mom was okay because she hasn’t been on FB. Then, we decided to come here to look for activity. We’re really glad you’re okay! *ear licks* Noodle

4. Brian Terry Frum

WOW, your new counters look fabulous and I hope you got to keep the fort! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Lucy: Your new kitchen counters are beautiful, and I would stand respectfully in front of them to wait for my supper. But my sister would jump up and down and scratch them up with her nails.
    Xena: No I wouldn’t. Well, maybe, I just get really excited at dinner time. Any how, you are so right Shoks. My claimed space is the soft pillow top of the red chair in the library. I sink down it and can watch what’s happening outside or just snooze. XOX Xena

Tyebe, our mom thinks your counters look terrific, but I only have eyes for you. If you go back and read these comments on older posts, I hope you will stop by and see me today, Friday, 11/22. You are so beautiful. XOXO, your gingersnap Cooper Murphy

Oh my ginger snap. Is it cold there? My fur is standing on end cause I was outside investigating the raised bed. Dad has put chicken wire on it and I don’t like the feel so I hope snow lands on it soon so walking is easier. Thanks for stopping by for a chatter. I tink you’re a pretty special guy.

Tyebe xoxo