Caturday Art with Budd…Picasso Style

Here it is the middle of October already!  This month is running away from me.  Pretty soon Hallowed Eve will be saying BOO to us all.  Dad will be giving kids candy…you know one for you and two for me.  MOL
Shoko will be telling us spooky stories about the Vampire-Ferals that come out on Halloween night in the Lane. You know she even scares me and I’ve been in the Lane on Halloween night.

Look at the expression on Tyebe’s face. It says, “Yeah, yeah, Shoko’s not going to scare me this year. I’m not a wee kitten anymore.”

This is the picture mom used for the Caturday Art on Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty blog.  You know the picture she took of me after I snagged a hunk of ham.

The fancy photo is Lunapic’s Picasso Art Effect.

Come visit with us over at Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty blog and share your Caturday Art.

Now it’s time for Shoko’s Meezer Proverbs.

“A kitten is comparable to an opening rosebud.  A Meezer kitten is an angel with an attitude.”

BUDD…..GNARLY GREEN
SHOKO……..BLACK

31 thoughts on “Caturday Art with Budd…Picasso Style

1. mommakatandherbearcat

That picture of Tyebe hooked in to the screen reminds me of an infamous picture in my family. My father grew up on a farm and they had many farm cats. Each night after dinner, my grandfather would gather all the leftovers and scraps and take them out to the cats. This particular day, there were no less than 4 cats hooked into the screen door as he went to open it! Shoks, it’s ironic that you are so gorgeous but you don’t seem to realize it or care!

This is how I see Tyebe when I close my eyes. She is truly an angel with attitude!
      Me gorgeous? I never thought about it! I am what I am…Kali was the beautiful kitty and she worked at it. Tank you for the kind words.

2. Meezer'sMews&TerrieristicalWoofs

Here, we will be glad when Halloween is over and done! We don’t get those trick or treaters cause we live ‘out’…but there seems to be more than plenty of scary things all over the area.
    Petcretary has to work that evening, and pawppy will go to church, cause it is also ‘Reformation Day’.
    We will stay home and guard the den…against vampires, etc.

Halloween around here is no longer fun. Fireworks start early and go until after 11pm. We only get about 25 kids now. Inside we have fun with Wothes Fingers and the furries playing in their tunnel.

Jean

Great photos in the post today kiddos. Budd looks like he’s proud of his ham snagging effort, Shoko looks like she just got a treat or two, and Tyebe – well Tyebe is NOT AMUSED (or giving the stink eye to somebody!). Love the artwork……!

4. Carol Lowbeer

We love your artwork it makes you look so REGAL, in that elevated position. We believe strongly in elevated positions and you have carried on the tradition in the best of artistic manners!

5. angelswhisper2011

That face says it all, Tyebe, that must be a real flavoured story of the meastro…MOL Your Picasso turned out purrfect, Budd…better than Micasso anyway…😹 Pawkisses for a Happy Caturday to all of you🐾😽💞

6. Sherri-Ellen T-D.

Mee-yow Budd yore art iss beeuteefull…no wunder Tyebe loves you so-o much! An Tyebee yore all groan upss an nothin goin to scare you now! An Shoko yore Meezer proverb was grate!
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma