Thanksgiving Sunday Selfie with Some Furry from Fort Meeezer

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in Canada.  Sunday is traditionally Thanksgiving dinner here in Fort Meezer.  Mom and dad are having ham, brussel sprouts, Hubbard squash from the garden and mashed potatoes.  They ate all the potatoes from the garden so I guess these are The Real Canadian Superstore’s spuds.  Us?  What are we getting?  Dad won’t tell us so it’s a surprise.

We thought you’d like to compare Tyebe’s size to last year.

Compared to this year.

What a difference a year makes.

Seeing as this is Selfie Sunday at The Cat on My Head blog, we are sending over a picture that one of these guys is going to take of themselves.  You’ll just have to pop on over to The Cat on my Head to see which furry made the cut.  Simply click on the name of the blog and be teleported through our chimney.

Budd is over here.

He’s cleaning Tyebe up for dinner.

To everybody celebrating Thanksgiving today.

45 thoughts on “Thanksgiving Sunday Selfie with Some Furry from Fort Meeezer

1. foguth

Tyebe surely has grown!
    Happy THanksgiving! So much better to have it on a Sunday than a Thursday, as we will do in another month or so, here in the States.
    Purrseidon

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! I can’t wait to hear what you kitties get as a surprise for Thanksgiving……Love the baby photo of Tyebe – you’re right about “what a difference a year makes”…..she’s just as cute NOW as THEN only bigger! Hugs to everyone from us.

Love, Pam and Teddy too

Happy Thanksgiving, shook, Tyebe and Bud, and Miss Jean and Mr. Bill, too. Enjoy your special day of thanks for all of God’s blessings. We can’t believe how much Tyebe has grown, even though she is still a kitten. Xox Lucy and Xena and Amy

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Oh my, Tyebe, you were a precious little kitten, but I am certainly happy you have grown up. You are so beautiful and you have he cutest personality. You crack me up and make my heart flutter whenever I see you. I sure enjoyed spending time with you last night, especially that kiss. Thanks for hopping with Kitties Blue. XOXO, Cooper Murphy

5. Marjorie Dawson

Wow! Tyebe has certainly grown a whole lot (and looks totally gorgeous – Thank you Budd).

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends. Have a wonderful day.

6. BellaDharma'ss LadyMew

Mee-yow wow Tyebe you sure have grown upss inn THE past yeer! Yore beeuteefull as are you Shoko…
    An Budd yore one hansum man cat….
    Did you have any ham??? Mee had a bit o’ turkey an a bit o’ ham an even sum pumkin pie…..mmmm pumkin!!!
    Happy Thanxgivin Day to all of youss!
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

1. BellaDharma'ss LadyMew

No Shoko wee not have a Costco here…LadyMew has herd that Costco Pumkin pie iss pawsum….butt Costco iss 2 1/2 hourss away bye car….
        Aunty Melinda made her homemade pumkin pie an it was so-o guud so wee DID have nice pie! 😉

Shoko puts up with me more now. She has even played tag with me. Although she doesn’t like it when I leap on her. Is she a bit uppity cause Einstein is her boyfriend and he has that floofy tail?

Tyebe