Awwwww Monday with Shoko and Tyebe

It was a very cool night. The temperature got down to -2C.(28.4F).   The garden flowers are gone for another year.  There was ice on the outdoor water bowl.  Dad had a feeling the temperature would dip below freezing so he brought the cherry tomatoes up to the house and they didn’t freeze!

Bet you can’t see me…mol

We are joining Sandee for  AWW  Monday at Comedy Plus.  Please sneak over and view some other blogs doing AWW Monday.  Just click on the blog name and voila, you’re there.                                                           Sorry, this isn’t a great picture but you get the idea.  Shoko is finally accepting me….not as her equal but a member of the family.

We have a guest for Meezer Proverbs today.  It s Xena the Warrior Princess from  Lucy and Xena.  Xena’s an honourary Meezer and she wanted to impart her Meezer wisdom to others.  Take it away, Xena.                                                                   “Cats will never be dogs.”

TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
SHOKO…..BLACK
XENA……AMBER

31 thoughts on “Awwwww Monday with Shoko and Tyebe

Thank you for featuring me, Shoko. That’s a great meezerism, isn’t it? I feel real proud to be on your blog and…
    Lucy: Enough, Xena. You sound like you’re accepting an award. Hey Shoko, I love the picture of you accepting Tyebe. That’s how it should be, even if she is annoying. Believe me, I know.

Xena, you were a wonderful guest host for Meezer wisdom. Anytime you wish to come back you are welcome.

Lucy, It took some getting used to Tyebe and I’m not certain I REALLY want her but she can be kinda nice when she wants to be.

2. Memories of Eric and Flynn

It is nice to see you both so close together.
    I used to have a dog with the same name as Xena, but it was spelt with a Z.

3. Sandee

I’m glad you two are getting along better. That makes the peeps far happier. You two are mighty precious. Great save on the tomatoes.

Love the cats will never be dogs. Also on the arm thing. I so remember.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. My best to your peeps. ♥

4. Photofinland

Finland calling Canada! You have as cold as we, but the seems to – 100 Celsius.
    Shoko loves Tyebe, but a little bit different way, I think.
    Xena did great as a dog Meezer, she is my friend, too.
    Give, all of you, an extra kiss and hug to your mom from Kosmo

5. mommakatandherbearcat

We love that picture of Shoko and Tyebe … not exactly cuddling … but close. I know Tyebe’s no Kali, but it doesn’t mean that she doesn’t have her own [different] good things about her, right, Shoko? I say that as I think about how much I miss Kali though 🙂

6. BellaDharma'ss LadyMew

EEKKK Tyebe an Shoko youss’ have had frost all reddy?!?!? Wee herd on radio wee cuud have frost this weekend too! Well come to Autumm tryin to be Winter! Tyebe you lookss so cute inn yore photoess!
    An Xena yore Meezer Proverb was heelareuss!
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma