Wordy Wednesday

We are joining Comedy Plus’s Wordless WednesdayPlease join us by clicking on Wordless Wednesday Comedy Plus or the badge.

Hey Budd where is mom?  She’s been getting out with dad for a couple of days.  She’s doing fantastic. I think she’s wheeling herself around the living room.  I heard some laughing in that direction. She might be out in the garden before the snow.  She did have that set back when she decided to visit the backsplash store, the deli and go grocery shopping.  Bet she wished she hadn’t.  She was unable to walk for days.  I guess she learned a valuable lesson.  Hoomans are like that….they don’t know how to relax like us.

Hey, there’s some dude coming down the Lane. Quick get in the yard!

Ohh, my hip! This gate must have warped with the rain. I’m not so hippy that I had problems before. Cheap gate!

I smell him….he’s ok. It’s the woofie from across the Lane. He’s nice. Gave me some of his water when I was thirsty. He has the loudest laugh in the Lane.

No kidding,  the first time he laughed I almost coughed up a hairball!  Wow!  Talk about the life of the Lane.  Anyway, he’s safe to let pass.

Where’s Shoko?  She’s working on her Meezer Philosophies.  She was on the internet last night.  Just in there pounding on the keys.  Yeah, she wrote a bunch of letters that ran together so she had to scrunch up her paws to get the right effect.  I think she found some really old sayings of our ancestors.  What gets me is these sayings are very valuable but one has to really think deeply about some of them.    There’s no fuzz growing between her ears.                                                        “When in doubt, lick your shoulder.  Makes them wonder what deep thoughts you’re pondering.”

SHOKO…..BLACK
TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
BUDD……GRANITE GREEN

September the 19th is “Talk Like Ye Pirate,”  me blowhards.

Join us you Fuzzy Furries.

32 thoughts on “Wordy Wednesday

So glad that your Mom is doing better………the key is not to “overdo” !! Looks like you have traffic on the lane well covered so no introoders try to sneak by. I think licking our shoulders is a sure sign of indecision so I try not to do it – I don’t want anyone to ever see me undecided!

2. Photofinland

You, the cat trio, always make my day! Great conversations. Your mom is definitely better, she is laughing and wheeling around. Look after her that she doesn’t try too much, it is difficult for her, I know.
    Hugs to you, to everybody in the house.
    Kosmo and his mom

Hey Kosmo, mom seems to be handling things better. She does seem to have learned her lesson but Shoko will keepa close watch to make sure she doesn’t push her luck. Shoko can give the “evil eye” like the best alley cat I’ve seen. She makes me shudder so mom should get the message.

Budd

1. Photofinland

Budd, thank you for writing to me, nice to talk with a mancat, who has a past like me. Take care of your mom, because we all need your posts, your mom has a a special sense of humor and we love it.
        Kosmo

3. Zoolatry

Dear Mz Hu-Mom: You must not do “wheelies”, it is obvious they cause purr-oblems and you gets more hurties. So sayeth, Zoey and Dougie Dog.
    PeeEss:
    these photos today are amazingly awesome … and they also made us giggle!

4. Sandee

Sending your mom gentle healing hugs. I’ve missed seeing you around. It’s hard when the mom is not 100%.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Wordless Wednesday. More healing hugs for the mom. ♥

Oh yay, we had so much fun being pirates last year. And I was wondering Shoko, instead of licking my shoulder, could I scratch my side? I itch there a lot, so that would be doing like double duty, right? Xox Xena

6. Timmy Tomcat

We are SO GLAD to hear that Mom is doing better. Please help her to not overdo it. We miss you kitties. Einstein says he hopes Shoko still loves him even though he has lost his floof, except on his tail. Dad agreed to leave that be. He had a little bladder inflammation and needs to take steroids but is no longer dribbling. We kept telling him to stop but Dad says it was because his pee-pee was itchy.
    Purrs friends

Mom is slowly recovering but it is painfully slow. We see her lots more and we like that.

Einey, you lost your floof? Well, my man, I didn’t fall in love with your floof, I fell in love with you and your cute ways and that will never change. You got that dribbling under control too….Jimmney Cricket excellent. Nothing worse to be lying in a wet space and finding you are the one that made it wet not your brother.

Whisker huggies and butterfly kisses

I may have put a tad of weight but not much. I am long…like “Long Tall Sally.” We have to come and visit you on the Island as mom is up to travelling around the blogasphere again.

Tyebe

8. angelswhisper2011

Ahoy mateys😸 That’s some bungling hanging out arm…paw you have there, Thieby, you’re sure a good example for your mom, you all are *paws up*. Now let me have some licking on my shoulder just to purretend I’m very busy😸Pawkisses for a Happy Healty Sunday and stay well sweet furriends🐾😽💞