Photo Fails of Us

It’s the last Friday of the month, time for Photo Fails.  Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries and Meows blog is hosting Photo Fails.  She has taken over from  SoLT of Cuddl ywumps Cat Chronicles.  Old SoLT, as she called herself, left us far too soon. Melissa has the honour of carrying on for our friend. Click on the red blog name or click on the picture and take the shortcut to Melissa’s blog.

Now the pictures we are about to show you have never been seen before by any human (except mom) or animal.

What are Photo Fails?  They are pictures mom has taken that didn’t measure up so no one has seen them until now.

Like this one:

Some bright soul decided to use the flash. Granted without the flash it would have been too dark. It’s a fail anyway.

Here’s a picture of me without the tips of my ears.

Cruel, cruel peeps around here.

This picture would’ve been great but Budd turned his head.
I’m sleeping on Shoko’s blanket. She normally won’t let anyone on it but she’s not here so what she doesn’t see won’t bother her.

Here’s a dark picture of me. It was taken earlier in the year before all the snow left.
Mom should have used the flash here. You can hardly make out the bird I’m watching on TV.

TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
BUDD…..GLUTTONOUS GREEN
SHOKO…..BLACK

Time for Shoko’s Meezer Proverbs.
“Looking a Meezer directly in her blue eyes is an invitation to play slap and whap.”

What do you call a cat that likes to read?

Litter-ate.

38 thoughts on “Photo Fails of Us

1. erinthecatprincess

Ooooh—we love them all. Clearly the school of ear chopping and laser eyes has world wide graduates, MOL Heads turned in disdain is one of my favourite shots.
    Have an awesome non fail week.
    Purrs
    ERin

Well my Mom and I think your photo fails are grand – especially the one of Budd and Tyebe lying together so peacefully! Thanks Shoko for the Meezer Words of Wisdom…..

3. weggieboy

The weggieboy Persian kitty boys, Andy and Dougy, also are likely to be a pain to photograph. I mean, they seem always to be in dark light (not prime for black cats…) or other complications.

That is to say, I feel for the Canadian Cats photographer and Cat Human (you know who you are – these failed photos don’t mean you need to apologize), and am encouraged to see I am not alone: We cat photographers are just lucky to get anything on a shot!

I guess we’re lucky to get what we do. Your pictures are always so well done….well almost all the time. We can’t help it if they move their heads and we end up with a close up of the back of their noggin!

Jean

1. weggieboy

LOL! I was pleased to see your “photo failures” because we have all been there, but most of us try not to show the shots that didn’t turn out. The messed up photos sometimes work in their own way, but others require lots of editing to get something just workable.

4. mommakatandherbearcat

I love that picture of Budd and Tyebe. I’m so glad she has a partner in crime to keep her occupied so she doesn’t annoy The Shoks too much. I thought these would be my golden retirement years … and then Smellie showed up! WILL IT EVER END? ~Bear Cat

I guess we need a challenge to keep us alert and guarding our stuff. You have it with Smell….whoops I mean Ellie. I have it with Budd ad Tyebe.

Geesh, it’s always something.

Shoks

5. Sandee

I think these are all great shots. You want fails, let me be in charge of the camera.

Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥

6. Photofinland

Hi there, these photos are not fails, not at all! In the first one I see friendship, in the second one a beautiful girl, and the third one is an amazing cat silhouette.
    Kristiina

You looking into my eyes, Xena. Probably not with you cause you’re an honourary Meezer. If anyone threatens me by looking into my eyes….I’d slap them. You. I would tickle.

This proverb was easy to understand. Get Lucy to explain it.

Shoks

7. Cathy Keisha

HAH! I see Tyebe never quite grew into her ears. I miss you guys’ sense of humor. I have to subscribe to find out when you post cos I usually look at the CB linkies when I read and comment.

I did too grow into my ears! Maybe my face is going to get bigger yet.I know what you mean about not knowing when you post. Because we are wordpress many of the blogs we like to read don’t get delivered to our e-mail. Like you! We will be around to visit shortly.

Tyebe