Tyebe Tuesday is a Happy Tuesday

Today is lovely, warm and bright.  A day to mellow and enjoy the warmth.
These radishes need more water or they won’t grow. How do you know, Tyebe?  You were too young to remember much of what mom told you last year.  Shoko told me they need more water.

Speaking of water. I need a long slug of water….cool, clear water.

Aww, much better.

We are joining Happy Tuesday at Comedy Plus. Click on the badge or name and take the shortcut to Comedy Plus.

Drop by and see all your friends blogs.  Stop in and visit with us.  We love visitors.

Where’s Shoko, Tyebe?

There she is and just in time for her Meezer Proverbs.

Whew! Just made it. I was walking in the flower garden smelling the Daisy and Balloon Flowers and I realized it was time for my Proverbs.

I rushed and tripped over the pretend bear in the garden….for kittens sake, couldn’t you put it someplace else, mom?

This proverb is fairly standard to all cultures but easily understood.
” Give a cat a mouse and you feed him for a day but teach him how to hunt and you feed him for life.”

BUDD…..GRASS GREEN
TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
SHOKO…..BLACK

34 thoughts on “Tyebe Tuesday is a Happy Tuesday

How cute….”Doya”. I like it. Do I ever catch mice?….Now, I tell you, come back and visit me tomorrow and you shall see my friend. It is a gorgeous day and I plan to make the most of it.

Shoks

Well I am a hunter too but only inside my garage where little skinks come in and I track them down and show them who’s boss! Your garden looks fabulous and colorful – what a nice spot to look for invaders. Budd you’ve got the right idea – fresh water is necessary to keep our motors running well!

I’d be horrified if these little grey bodies invaded my house and garage. I would do the same as you and fight back….they belong outside not in my abode. Budd seems to really like water but I could go for tuna juice.

Shoks

2. mommakatandherbearcat

Do any of you play in your water bowl? Bear used to when he was younger. I’d find stuff floating in there. Ellie hates water … so I doubt she ever did. Actually, Bear might like to put Ellie in his water bowl …

MOL….Ellie in the water bowl. Mom puts some water in Shoko’s tuna juice to get her to drink more. Tyebee drops her pepper and nanner in the water bowl. I figure she decides to drink and just puts her nanner down till she finishes then finds out her nanner is all wet and doesn’t want it. mol

Budd

3. Zoolatry

George Carlin once said (paraphrased here) … “ever wonder about those peoples who spend
    several $$$ on little bottles of water, like EVIAN … try spelling that one backwards!”
    You kitties got the right idea fur drinkin’ water …
    PS tell your hu-mom that this here hu-mom is trying to catch up on regular emails and thanks her for hers and will write soon!

4. Sandee

We all need water to thrive. Yes we do. I’m glad you’re enjoying being outdoors.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. My best to your mom. ♥

You know I used to go to work with Mommy, Shoks, and that proverb sure does sound familiar. I think it’s sort of like give a schnauzer a chicken leg and it will feed her for a day; give her a hen house and it will feed her for a week. Right? Am I being a good Meezer? XOX Xena

6. angelswhisper2011

MOL…you have a bear in the garden…hope it stays there, Tyebe…MOL 😀 Shoko I saw you right between the bars…MOL 😀 Great Proverb and great pictures of all of you. Can I have some water now? COOL Pawkisses for a wonderful day🐾😽💞

7. Timmy Tomcat

The garden looks very nice and Buddy says he always likes seeing the bench where he and Angel Kali gave each other their first kitty kisses. Budd a good drink keeps you out of the klink!

8. The Swiss Cats

What a lovely day ! It’s nice to have clear and fresh water in your bowl every day, isn’t it ? Very wise words, Shoko. Purrs