Aww…..Monday at Fort Meezer

We had a fun time, Shoko.  Alright, I had a fun time on the bed with you and Budd.                                                                          You were a dang bed hog, what with flinging yourself down on my paws and then throwing yourself on my butt.

The picture doesn’t show your blue eyes blinking at me in total defiance but you sure can push it, dudette.                                                                You hissed at me.  Budd was going to come and sock it to you but mom gave him the, “stare” and he lay back down.  It was a pretty good sleep when everyone else calmed down.

We are joining Comedy Plus blog with AWWWW…. Monday.

Time for Shoko’s Meezer Proverbs.
“The cat that polishes their whiskers is too proud to be a good mouser.”

They make cat food out of cow, fish, turkey, chicken, and lamb meat—but not mouse meat, which is probably all cats want.

34 thoughts on “Aww…..Monday at Fort Meezer

Tyebe you sure have a great yoga stretch there! I’m glad you all came to the conclusion that lying together on the bed CAN be peaceful without Budd having to “mediate” !

Xena: How cool that Budd was coming to your defense, Tyebe.
    Lucy: Not cool. Someone would have gotten hurt.
    Xena: How cool that your mom came to your defense, shoko.
    Lucy: Moms do know how to give the look.

3. Sandee

Looks like things are normal at Fort Meezer. That’s good to know. The mom will always give those stares when you aren’t behaving. It’s a mom thing.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥

4. franhunne4u

Better start to the week than what I was handed out. Waking up shortly after 4:30 to the sound of Chg-chg-chg. Hairball red alert! Pushed little one away so that she would chuck out on the floor. Which she did, and the she vanished, not too pleased with me. Had to buy her fresh grass to make up for it. I am forgiven.

I know! That sound…..mom wakes from a deep sleep to that sound and gets her butt in gear to move kitties. Angel Kali had a hard time with fur balls but we are good. Just Budd occasionally barfs. It’s kinda hard to get back to sleep though.

I wonder why no mouse meat wet cat food? We all like the flavour of mouse. Perhaps it would take too long to get enough mouse for the assembly line cans. A first class idea though.

5. Buddy Budd

There is always one who interferes with the rest purriod. Shoko yoo makin us all Meowin Out Loud with yer sayings. Budd iz she reelee dat snarky MOL
    Yer Buddy
    Buddy Budd

Hey there Buddy Blue, These sayings have been passed down for many generations. Tyebe is too young to understand the wisdom of these sayings but they are applicable to all cats and even some woofies. Einey, you are an honary Siamese and must see the wisdom of the years.

Hey Buddy, Budd here. Me thinks Shoko is all talk and no action cause all she does is growl or hiss but never backs up her mews.

Budd

Shhhh….I am the Pink Panther cartoon come to life! mol The fun I have being a cartoon and all is incredible. Guess what Kosmo? I have never seen a mouse either. I wonder if they are bigger than flies. I’ve seen lots of those.

Tyebe

6. angelswhisper2011

You look like a puppet up there, Tyebe…MOL..sure having some fine long legs too😸Purrfect proverb, Shoko and totally agree with the food…although…for me a mousie is more like a snack…MOL 😀 Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead to all of you🐾😽💞

7. mommakatandherbearcat

Tyebe, sometimes you just gotta give your siblings space. I mean, it’s true that you’re a good sister, but sometimes you have to watch out for your siblings’ grumpiness! Not that we’re saying Shoks doesn’t have a reason to be frustrated …

8. BellaDharma'ss LadyMeowy

Mew mew mew Shoko yore so wise an beeuteefull. Mee wuud love sum mousie meat fore sure!
    An Tyebe you look adoorabell inn yore bed pawss out….An Budd those Sisturss sure are feisty aren’t they???
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma