Welcome to Friendly Fill Ins on Feline Friday

15 and Meowing and Four Legged Furballs blogs bring you the friendly Fill-Ins.

We will each take a question and fill it in like a dead bug. Budd’s first. Age before beauty…..mol

1. I like my …..BASKET….. with…..LOTS OF BLANKETS.

2. When I was…..A KITTEN, I had to have…….MY GOOSE RIGHT BESIDE ME OR I COULDN’T SLEEP AT NIGHT.

3. I spend the most time thinking about…..FOOD and TREATS.

4. OWNING CATS….. is a risk worth taking.

BUDD…..GALLOPING GREEN
SHOKO…..BLACK
TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
MOM…..MAROON

This post is also joining Comedy Plus for Feline Friday. You know the drill……simply click on the name or the badge just like for Fill In Fridays. Youll see some pretty great sights in the blogs.

It’s Shoko with Meezer Proverbs!

“Pity the fool who takes advice from a kitten.”

Why was the cat afraid of the tree?

Because of its bark!

35 thoughts on “Welcome to Friendly Fill Ins on Feline Friday

Good job filling in gang! All the photos are great but that one of you Tyebe as a baby trying to get outside to drive your big sister crazy is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Xena: Shoko, finally, a proverb that makes sense. Did you do that one just for me? xox
    Lucy: My favorite photo is the one of you as a kitten, Shoko.
    Xena: I don’t get the one about the tree barking…
    Lucy: I really like the picture of you, Tyebe, as a kitten wanting out with Shoko, too.

Well, this proverb is a little more grounded so it’s easier to understand, Xena. You know Lucy I had a big head whn I was a kitten. Thank goodness I grew into it or I’d always be falling down.

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins. I enjoyed all your answers, especially #4. Great joke too. 🙂 XO

4. Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs

Those pictures are great, and your kitties all have such expressive faces…or doings.
    Tyebe, what a terror, MOL! A cute one though…hah!

Shoko as a kitten you look just like our Angel Suki…all my pics of her are in my stolen computer, but I do still have the SD card, just not sure where she might be in them…all the pics might be backed up in the Apple Coud, but I am not using an Apple confuser this machine is a Linux…plays very differently than my old Mac or a windows one.

5. BellaDharma's LadyMew

Mew mew mew wee have a tree with a face on it at side of buildin…it iss ‘angel’ Miss Marilyn’ss tree….mee not know here butt her Sistur Miss Melinda iss mee Aunty…..
    Lookin guud Shoko an Tybe an Budd!
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

6. angelswhisper2011

MOL…those were the greatest answers I heard of today…and that tree…well…it sure hides its bark purrfectly….🙊I guess that was not the key huh…MOL😹Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday to all of you🐾😽💞

7. L.M.G. Miller

What fantastic fill-ins! Your adorable little goose reminds of my lady cat Eddy’s lamb. When Eddy was a kitten, she would snuggle up to her little plush lamb and spend her nights like that. We still have that lamb, though it’s tucked safely out of the reach of the resident dog’s mouth. Purrs!