Caturday Art with Budd

OK friends,  I’m runnin’ this post and will be the artsy model for Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty’s blog hop.  Simply click on her name or badge and you’ll be prowling over.

Tyebe’s cleaning her toenails cause she leaped on something in the garden and she got crap all over her paws.  Personally, I was disgusted!  How many times have I told that girl to sniff first and then attack.  She also lost her collar. Mom tries  to make sure we look halfway decent when we go out and if we wander too far then someone can look at the tag and call mom.
One day she’s going to leap on a bee and then she’ll learn but it’ll hurt like a needle at the vet’s. She just closes her ears and does what feels good.

Here I relax while Tyebe cleans like a crazy kitty.
This is a most comfortable mattress. Much better than the hard floor.

Now here I am all jazzed up.
Mom used Lunapic Floating Effect. She used 75% strength.  I’m lookin’ a little whimpy in pastel colours but it’s a cool picture.

Right, Shoko is here for another installment of Meezer Philosophy.  These are different but oh so true.  Just think about it.
“A truly wise cat never plays leapfrog with a bee.”

BUDD…..GRIMEY GREEN
SHOKO….BLACK

Have a super long weekend and enjoy Canada Day and Independence Day in the USA.

44 thoughts on “Caturday Art with Budd

1. Photofinland

Budd, you seem to be a wise boy, it’s good you take care of that young girl, she seems to be quite busy with everything. Tell your mom kale chips are bad, my mom said.
    Kosmo,
    a cat in faraway Finland.

2. Memories of Eric and Flynn

That is a lovely effect, Budd.
    Flynn once stepped on a wasp when we were walking in the fields. We were right over the far end and he ran all the way back home hissing all the way. It was several months before he would go back to where it happened. He would sit in the middle of the field and watch while me and Eric were over there. I think he thought it was still there waiting for him.

Budd I’m glad you’re there to talk some sense into that little Tyebe! Shoko is wise and so are you but that youngster in the family needs guidance. Watch where you walk is a good rule to live by. I hope her collar turns up!

4. Sandee

Never mess with bees. They can hurt you.

You are all so precious.

Happy Canada Day. Scritches and lovies to the kitties and my best to your mom. ♥

Hi Timmy, This can be a busy house with Shoko sliding down the hall and Tyebe attacking everything that moves.

Budd

Einey I dream we’ll be together soon and tasting a fine dinner at Cat Scouts.

Shoe

5. BellaDharma's LadyMew

Mew mew mew Budd an Shoko yore both rite an wise….butt Tyebe iss young an will have to find things out fore herself…
    Mee had to bet stung to leern Beess shuud bee leeved alone….same with ‘angel’ Unkell Siddhartha! Iss a live an lerrn sort thing rite???
    Tyebe where DID you leeve yore purrty coller? Bet yore not tellin, mew mew mew…
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

Tyebe is still a baby. You all look great. I love the art of you Budd- it would make a great puzzle. Happy Canada Day ( early)! XO

7. The Island Cats

Hey Budd, I’ve learned that you just gotta let those girlcats do what they want. They will anyway. No use worrying about them. Nice artwork. ~Ernie

8. Marv

Happy Canada Day Guys! You are looking great! And I, Marvelous, am happy that YOUR pawrents are blogging so I can see what you are doing. That Mom of mine has been neglecting us (in the blogging department, we are getting loads of live and cuddles).
    Purrs