Sunday Selfie with Budd and Tyebe

It’s Sunday Selfie today at The Cat On My Head blog.  Let’s show em how we can sleep, Budd.  I was awake and took one picture and you had the timer for the other picture.  They were GOOD pictures!
Need a chuckle, then stop by The Cat On My Head blog and giggle at your friends or tell them how they could do a better job of posing. I guarantee you, yes folks GUARANTEE, that your friends will applaud when you leave. So best say some nice things to them. mol

I took the picture with my eyes open. No, I’m not sniffing Budd’s butt…I’m resting my head on his pillow of a butt. No, I’m not saying you need to lose weight on your rear, Budd. You’d be all bony and hard to get my head comfortable on.

This is the timer picture Budd did. We look pretty cool, eh?
Now for the picture of me trying to lay with Shoko. Shoko is very fussy who lays with her.
Shok’s is telling me to move my butt off her paws. She doesn’t want me too close to her as I might have cooties from snuggling with Budd and she doesn’t want any boy cooties…
Did you see Elaine Faber’s comment Tyebe.  I did Budd! I’m so excited.  Black Cat and the Lethal Lawyer is free all this week at Amazon. Simply click on Black Cat and the Lethal Lawyer and be taken to the site for your free kindle book. There are 3 amazing books in The Black Cat series.  You must read them all.  We got so attached to the Black Cat series that we keep urging Elaine to write more but alas as to this date there are no new mysteries from the black cat.  Maybe one day…
TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
BUDD….. GIGGLE GREEN
SHOKO…..BLACK
Who is the roundest knight at King Arthur’s round table?
Sir Cumfrence.

55 thoughts on “Sunday Selfie with Budd and Tyebe

1. Jean M Mueller

Love the photos – can’t get over how much Shoko looks like our Bindi. Jasmine likes to sleep on the high dresser beside the bed but my favorite spot is right on top of Mom

2. elainefaber4u

No snuggling cats in our house anymore. But Jazzie (the garage cat) is now allowed in the house as long as a respectable 4 feet distance is maintained between her and Truffie. Truffie ‘owns the world’ including ‘beyond the window’ into the back yard where the ferals roam.. much to her dismay. “They’re looking at me! Make them stop looking at me!”

By the way…my novel Black Cat and the Lethal Lawyer is free at Amazon this week. http://tinyurl.com/q3qrgyu

3. erinthecatprincess

Hi everyone! We downloaded the book and will go for number one and number three if we like— which I am sure we will. As to your selfies, well I have to say that sure is getting up close, Tyebe, MOL. Just as well Bud has a sense of humour, or not, in his butt 😉
    Anyways, we really enjoyed your selfies, and hope you all have a lovely snuggly comfy-butt weekend.
    Purrs
    ERin

4. BellaDharma's LadyMew

Mew mew mwe what grate photoess Tyebe an Budd!!! Mee mew you were usin Budd fore a softie pillow Tyebe….hee iss such a good man cat.
    As for cootiess Shoko mee thott mee got sum from Max who eatss too many snax at Aunty’ss house Furiday; butt mee iss OKay now! 😉
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

Tyebe, I sure wish that was me you were resting your head on. You look incredibly adorable. Do you think those black cat books would be good for Cat Scouts book club? Sending you a huge hug, your friend and admirer, Cooper Murphy
    Thanks from all of us for hopping. XOCK, Kitties Blue

I sure do think the Bllack Cat Mysteried would be great reading for the CS book club. I’ll suggest it at the next book club. Tyebe wants you to know she would love to ttest her head on your butt, CooperM.
      Thanks my friend.

6. Marjorie Dawson

A FREE BOOK – On our way and BTW You all make me laugh I am SURE Shoko doesn’t think you have ……. erm… cooties!