Sunday Selfies with Shoko

Hey Budd, where’s Shoko?  I dunno, she’s probably in the bedroom.  She doesn’t seem to like me.
Shoko is the type of kitty that doesn’t like to be pestered. I never pester her, Tyebe. You lay and stare at her for a long time, Budd. You make her feel like she has two heads. Aww….I don’t mean to bug her but she’s so pretty and dainty.

You got a fur stuck to your nose, Shoko. It looks funny. mol
Today is Sunday Selfies day at The Cat On My Head’s blog and I have taken a great picture of moi for the gallery of beautiful selfies.
I know my ears got cut off but this is difficult. Whoops, my toes are missing too. Oh well, you all know I have ears and toes, you’ve seen them before. They’re no big thrill.
SHOKO…..BLACK
TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
BUDD……SICKLY GREEN

Happy St. Patrick’s Day

34 thoughts on “Sunday Selfies with Shoko

Good job Shoko! Budd I think Shoko likes you – you’re just a BOY and you know how girls are sometimes…..she pretends you’re a pest but she really does like you – honest! Happy Saint Patrick’s Day to you all.

Hugs, Teddy O’Kimmell

Teddy O’Kimmel, I sure wish she did like me. She would be fun but I seem to scare her and she runs away. I even tried holding her in one spot so I could lick her but she screamed bloody murder and I had to let her go.

Budd

Shoko, you have the most remarkable blue eyes. We know you are really the queen and Budd and Tyebe are the commoners, right? Hey maybe if you kissed Budd he would turn into a prince. ~ Xena
    Xena, Budd isn’t a frog. ~Lucy
    What’s that have to do with anything?~ Xena

Right now Tyebe and Budd don’t even understand the role of royalty at Fort Meezer but one day they will. When that day comes they will cease to be commoners and will become part of my entourage. Wait, even as commoners they are part of my entourage. OK, they will be my ROYAL entourage. I don’t want to kiss Budd to see if he’ll turn into a prince! Horrors….I’d get MALE breath. mol

3. erinthecatprincess

Oh man, I knew I shouldn’t have got Mrs H to do the ironing—now I’ll never have any luck!
    No, seriously, did the staff let a picture of your delightful personage out with a hair on your nose? That would mean extra treats if it happened here. Even more treats if anyone (aka Mrs H), stood and stare MOL
    Anyways, all’s well that ends well I see, Shoko, and you have a perfect selfie.
    Toodle pips and Irish purrs, to be sure!
    ERin

Yep, you had Mrs. H press your luck and it didn’t work. You’ll just have to run and kiss the blarney stone, ERin. Since Budd came to stay there have been more loose hairs floating around Fort Meezer. Maybe we could stick them back on Budd. What do ya think?

4. Memories of Eric and Flynn

That is a lovely selfie even if you did cut off your toes and ears.
    Happy St. Patrick’s Day to all of you!

5. Marjorie Dawson

You look more than fine to me sweetheart! Totally beautiful toe tips or eartips – no matter! Have a wonderful Sunday, and a happy St Gertrude’s Day.

Marjorie and the Dash Kitten Crew

6. Deziz World

Aaaaaaaaaw Tyebe, we’re sure Shoko doesn’t hate you. You just have too much energy fur her right now. Trust me, Raena’s the same way. We think you all be just purrfect. Big hugs

Dezi and Raena

Wow, Shoko…that is a stunning photo, but we are not surprised, You are a natural beauty. Sorry Budd is bugging you. Brothers and little sisters tend to do that. Cooper Murphy is super happy to see Tyebe, but he sure wishes she too had done a selfie. He is sending her a huge hug. Thanks so much for hopping. How is Mom Jean doing? We and Mom sure hope she’s getting around better. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer