FABLED FRIDAY FILL-INS

I did NOT say you stink, Budd!
It sure sounded like it, Tyebe.  Well, I didn’t say such a horrible thing.  You do smell different, though. Whatcha’ mean I smell different?  I eat and drink the same stuff you do.  Your mother walks like a duck, Tyebe!  She quacks just like you do.
Ya!  Well, she’s your mother too!  Oh right, I forgot.  Do you think she’ll always walk like a duck?  I don’t think so.  She’s just starting to walk again after 2 months so maybe we’d walk like a duck too.
Mom’s doing her best you two.  Soon she’ll be able to play with us again.  Budd, I said you stink and you do.  You smell like a male cat.  I’m not used to this smell but if Tyebe can get used to the smell, I will too.
Today is Ellen of 15 and Meowing and Lorianne of The Four-Legged Furballs Fill-Ins.  Let’s all take a sentence.  Click on their red names and be swished over to visit them.
1. I am always…..PREPARED CAUSE I’M A KIT SCOUT.

2. I brake for…..TREATS.  I HAVE MY RADAR EYES ON SO I CAN SPOT A TREAT LIKE REAL QUICK.
3. I’d be lying if I said….. I CAN TAKE OR LEAVE BREAKFAST.  I’M RIGHT IN DAD’S FACE FOR BREAKFAST.  THERE’S NO WAY HE CAN MISS ME.
4. SLOW AND STEADY…..wins the race.

TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
SHOKO…..BLACK
BUDD……DISAGREEABLE GREEN
MOM…….MAROON

37 thoughts on “FABLED FRIDAY FILL-INS

You three are hilarious! I bet it’s nice to see your Mom getting around now after having to stay in bed and take it easy after her surgery…..she still isn’t going to run a marathon but at least she’s walking. You all keep a close eye on her! We have the SAME answer to #4 as you do!

2. Sandee

Male cats stink? That made me chuckle.

I’m glad the mom is getting around again. Soon she’ll be all better and life will be purrfect again.

Love your fill-ins.

Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥

Mom’s alive and doing pretty good as long as you’re not in a hurry for anything. Dad still handles our food. Mom can’t reach our food nor stand long enough for dishing out food. Besides she’s too slow. Dad’s got snacks and everything down pat.

Budd

3. Timmy Tomcat

We have some different smelling kitties here too Tyebe but we guys outnumber Miss Fitz and she will whack if a whiffie gets too close MOL. Love your answers and purrs Mom is racing around the house soon
    Timmy and Family

4. Memories of Eric and Flynn

I am glad your mum is able to walk around a bit now. #4 is right, slow and steady is what she needs to be.

I am sure your mom doesn’t walk like a duck. I am glad she is able to walk. Thank you all for these great fill-in answers. Good idea to be right next to your dad to be sure to get fed. I love these photos.Such a cute Cat Scout and the car is great. I wish they would have another Cardwood derby. Have a nice weekend ! XO

6. BellaDharma's LadyMew

Mew mew mew yore MeeMee meowss volumess to mee!! Sun iss shinin today butt it iss still too cold to bee outside. Mee not miss beein out inn cold fendin fore meeself! Budd mee knows you know what mee meenss!!!
    Shoko yore race car photoe iss gorgeeuss an Tyebe yore adoorabill inn yore photoess too.
    It sure has been a long Winter hassn’t it?? Mee **purrin** Aunty Jean getss bettur soon so you can all play toysss…..
    ***purrsss*** Couzin BellaDharma

7. Dalton,Benji & Pipo aka Meezer’s Mews & Terrieristical Woofs

We get called stinky pups all the time…and not by Pipo, MOL!
    Glad your Mom is doing better, day by day:)

Sorry about being AWOL so long, there were lots of issues here, not the least is a broken internet…sheesh:(

8. Deziz World

We’re glad your mommy’s gettin’ better. And, we’re glad ya’ll are all doin’ well. You make a great lookin’ kit scout Tyebe. Now Raena’s never gonna leave me alone. MOL Big hugs

Dezi and Raena

9. Valentine

I can’t believe that any of you have you smell poorly. I’ll tell you who smells bad — the D-O-G at my house. Do you know that Dad has to give her a bath, ’cause the doggie fails to do it herself?! It’s a travesty! Tee hee hee.

Shoko, your lil’ red scout car rocks! I would luv to go for a ride in it sometime! Purr purr purr.