Dr. Seuss Day

It’s Dr. Seuss Day and we are having a wee party.  Of course, there’s green ham and eggs for every furry face that shows up.  Hurry up Budd….your favourite…FOOD!
Yummy, that Dr. Seuss sure knew the food that would get my attention.
Dr. Seuss had some pretty cool quotes too.  Quotes that make us feel special…which we are.
This is a favourite of mine…Dr. Seuss treats!!

Mmmmm…Marshmallows and bananas. Better, it doesn’t get any.

Let’s wash that green ham down with a Cat In The Hat smoothie.

This is read across America (and Canada) Day.
Q: What kind of musician is the Cat in the Hat ?
A: A purr-cussionist mol mol mol
SHOKO…..BLACK
TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
BUDD……HAM GREEN

46 thoughts on “Dr. Seuss Day

1. Cathy Keisha

Whoa! I haven’t been here in ages. You need to link up in the CB linkies so I can find you but I found you in the Seuss Day linkies. Happy Dr. Seuss Birthday! Love those sayings.

Happy Dr. Seuss Day to all of you from us too!!! Just in case your email is still messed up, my Mom wrote to your Mom yesterday to say she never got her “update from doctors” email. What’s up with email ??? EEEEK!

3. GettingrealwithPTSD

Reblogged this on GettingrealwithPTSD and commented:
    “You’re in pretty good shape for the shape you’re in.” I was not familiar with this quote of the wise Dr. Suess. It made me laugh despite the anxiety and depression that is building this morning inside of me. Often, I am despondent from trying to live while constantly dealing with mental illness. But, this quote will become a mantra for me. I am in pretty good shape for the shape I am in. Chuckle. Anyone else find this funny?

I thought it was funny and applicable to myself also. I am not supposed to be walking yet and this can be very frustrating. I felt good today though. Hubby and I made homemade tomato soup. He was my legs and I even made parmesan cheese croutons to sprinkle in the soup. Yummy. I hope it doesn’t taste like I was a tad stressed, which I was. We’ll find out at suppertime.

Jean

Oh, man, strawberries and bananas! We get bananas almost every day, and soon we’ll be getting strawberries again. We really like this Dr. Seuss Day thing, and hope you get nommy treats! Lucy and Xena

Thanks to our friend. It is time mom got busy with our new header. Whatcha going to do with a mom like this. A mini bomb near her tea comes to mind. That would make her move.

5. Valentine

I hope you don’t mind — I ate four of those marshmallow and nanner treats. And OMFP (Oh My Floofy Paws) they were so-o NOM dee-lick-cious! Marshmallows are the best!

The Cat in the Hat is wise beyond words. I like that he has black furrs, too! Winks.

6. Buddy Budd

Happiez Dr Seuss’ er Daze. Hopin yoo all doing gud, gud, gud. I insistedz ta do da commentin cuz ah lovin ya all. Yep ah doez. Hey Buddy yoo lookin coolist wit dat dere bow-tyes. Yessir.
    Big Bloo Buddy Budd

Shoo my sweet you are more beautiful every single day
    Your Floofy Einstein

Happy Dr Suess Day Friends
    Timmy, Dad, Toby, Rumpy Bump and Miss Fitz

We all thing you are the top banana in the Cusack family and you are. Nobody wants to fight with a nanner so enjoy yur position Buddy. I do look good in a bow-tie don’t I. I must get more ties for my wardrobe.

Budd Jr.

Einey, you are such a wonderful pillow anytime of the day. Your long silky furs are pure heaven.

Shoo