Happenings At Fort Meezer

Hey Shoko, did you see my picture from the Valentine Party at Cat Scouts?  Nope, Tyebe.  Was the picture taken before or after you got so excited you tinkled?  I don’t want to talk about it Shoks.  I was so embarrassed I wanted to melt into the floor.  My escort for the Valentine Party was CooperMurphy, he is so good-looking and a real gentleman.
He is from a huge family. You can read all about him and his family in The Cat On My HeadMom says I’m too young to date so we are just special friends.  I think I’m old enough, after all, I turned 1-year-old on the 7th of February.  Still, mom says I can wait till I’m older.  Geesh!!  What an ole fiddle face.

I was at the dance too Tyebe.  Einstein was my date and he is the best-looking tuxy guy I’ve seen.  He has fur down to the floor and soft too.

Einey’s from a huge family too. Read all about him and his siblings on the blog Tomcat Commentary by Tim.

Don’t we look sophisticated? That’s us.

Mom is doing pretty well. She still is not supposed to walk much but she wears the boot when she is up and walking about the house.

She doesn’t walk very well and the boot…..well what can I say. It looks dreadful on her.

She still uses the knee scooter but not as much.

I like it! I feel like a race scooter driver. hehe

Mom still sleeps a fair amount so we are here just in case she feels like playing.

We want to thank our friends for being so patient with us as we don’t get to blog very much these days.

SHOKO…..BLACK
TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE

47 thoughts on “Happenings At Fort Meezer

We sure hope so. She is very slow but does get up and shuffle round the house. We all watch her in case she stumbles. There is 4 feet of snow to get rid of before a stroller can get out the door so she should be much better by then.

It’s very boring just hanging about resting. I like to be busy…..this is hard work just BEING. Soon some seeds I’ll plant and watch grow. It’s bright and sunny outside so it’s probably cold.

Jean

1. Sandee

You just take care of mom and all will be well with the world. That’s more important than blogging right now. It’s good to see you’re all so good looking though. I’m glad you had a great Valentines day too.

Have a purrfect day. My best to your healing mom. ♥

Liked by 2 people

First, Mommy is ooing and awing over your new header. Moms! Tyebe, you look lovely at the dance, and what a handsome escort you had. I have decided that it’s more fun to be my own girl than to belong to some boy. At least for now. I like leaving my options open. XOX Xena
    Shoko, you look absolutely stunning. What a sophisticated cat you are! I’m mad at my boyfriend, and beginning to think that maybe Xena’s right. We all hope and pray your Momma gets all healed up real soon. Love, Lucy

Liked by 2 people

I think mom is like you, Xena. She says I’m too young to date so CooperMurphy and I are just good friends. It;s a good idea to keep your options open cause you are a great looking dog and very young. Your #1 man dog may be just around the corner or miles away.

Lucy, thank you for the compliment. Boyes do have a different view of things from us at times and we must allow for their stupid views….after all they are boys. They do some nice stuff too so keep your options open my friend.

Tyebe

Thank you for the update. Looks like you had a nice Valentine’s day. I must say the slit on your dress was a little un -Cat Scout like 🙂 You both looked pretty and had handsome dates. XO

Liked by 2 people

Tyebe I was happy to see you AND Shoko at the Valentine’s Party at Scouts. You both looked so pretty and Cooper is my pal – he’s a great special friend for you! Glad your Mom is becoming more “mobile” – it just takes a very long time to recover from stuff ! Keep her happy – that’s you girls’ “job” while she recovers.

Oh Teddy, it’s hard to keep mom happy. She doesn’t want to bite my big red lips that I carry around with me. She’s not into catnip but she does like a wand. I rip all feathers off the wand, run away and hide them. Mom doesn’t even try and look…what a nincompoop!

Tyebe

5. BellaDharma's LadyMew

Meow meow Aunty Jean yore scoo-tur iss furry kewl…Iss like a giant skateboard!!! Mee an LadyMew hope yore ree-coveree iss goin well an yore not inn pain…
    Tyebe you looked speck-tackular with Cooper Murphy. Hee iss a nice man cat…
    An Shoko you an Einstein were so stylin!!
    ****purrsss**** Cousin BellaDharma

6. Buddy Budd

We had such a great time Shoko it was meowvelous. Tyebe don’t rush you will grow up soon enough. I know. We all send our purrs to your Mom and am glad things are moving in a positive direction with her. Dad sends his prayers too.
    Mee tooz Mum!