Mom Plans a Pit Stop

Budd, Shoko and Tyebe I have something to tell you.  Ya, is it about our food.  I know you’re going to give us more.  I can run all over the counters NOW.  Is that it?  These two will have to stay away from me when I’m sleeping?  It’d be hard to enforce though.  No, everybody’s wrong.  What?  I’m going to have to go for a pit stop so I won’t be home for a day or so.  OMC!!  Who will feed me….I mean us?  I’ll starve.  I’m not used to fending for myself anymore.  Besides eating garbage is awful.  Dad is going to make sure you’re all fed.  Oh my, he doesn’t add gravy like you do and he doesn’t tell us what we’re eating.  He doesn’t know how!  Yes, he does.  He’ll start feeding you now so he can ask questions.  Well, I don’t know about this idea.
Not bad! What is it, dad? It’s liver and chicken. Really? Hmmm… lots of gravy. Not bad dad. Gee, thanks Shoko.
Hey mom what’s this pit stop for? Well, seems I need retreading as the left tire is getting worn out. Ya, you do walk rather slowly. Is this why you aren’t outside building a snowman this year, mom? Your bang on, Shoko. Can’t you just get another tire? It’s even more work and time in the hospital if I get a new tire/ankle replacement.   What’s that place called a Ho spit all? Doesn’t sound like a very nice place. You heard of it, Budd? No, but I wouldn’t want to go anywhere if they’re going to spit on me. We’d rather have you here, mom. Just think in about 6 weeks I’ll be able to walk with the best of them. THAT LONG! That’s like a year from now!  I’ll be old. No, Tyebe it’s only a month and a half.
How long will you be in this horrible ho! spit all?  Will you forget us?  I could never forget you three and dad.  I hope to be there overnight and then home.  That’s not bad so then you’ll be feeding us again?  No, I’ll have to stay in bed for a wee while and then I’m not supposed to walk about very much while my foot heals.  Well, I don’t care for this lying around a bit.  Will you play with us like you usually do?  Of course I will, but you’ll have to come to me on the bed and play.  We can do that.
I’m going to take your Christmas gift with me to the Ho! spite all….I mean hospital, Tyebe.  Wow!!  Really.  So you really like the seagulls.  I sure do, my passion is seagulls after cats of course.  Those seagulls have Tyebe written all over them. When I hear them I’ll think of you immediately.

Can we visit you, mom? Really, I don’t think you’d like it there Tyebe. They frown upon playing and biting cords and hoses. Budd, they don’t share food either. Shoko you dislike people you don’t know so none of you would care for it. Sounds like a disgusting place. When do you go? Tuesday morning. That’s pretty quick so Wednesday afternoon you should be home with us again. Yep and believe me I’ll be delighted to come home.
MOM…..MAROON
TYEBE…ROYAL BLUE
SHOKO…BLACK
DAD…..ORANGE
Friends I won’t be around much but when I can again get to the computer, I’ll be anxious to read your posts and have a good ole yak with you.

34 thoughts on “Mom Plans a Pit Stop

1. Dalton/Angel-MrJackFreckles/Pipo & Angel-Minko

Sending get well, and heal well wishes in advance!
    We hope this ‘retreading’ goes well, so that soon you can wlak good once again…us peeps really need our footsies/ankles don’t we…
    Yes, we know how it is when the peeps we love, leave us to travel, or for health issues…but t sounds like your Dad wil be a wonderful stand in for the time his services are needed:)

Take as much time as you need, we’ll still be here and as behind as ever, MOL!!
    Purrs, Woofs & Waggles
    Hugs, too!

2. erinthecatprincess

You guys take care of your primary staff, you hear. But on the plus side, they are going to be home in bed so you can get an all hours visiting pass once they back from the vet’s office 😉 except there will be no jumping on the toes, MOL
    Healing purrs for once the staff needs it.
    Rin
    PS. Guys, get your food and pizza and nibbles (mice) order in now with your other staff so you can have a party!

Well you know we’ll be thinking about you AND sending “quick healing vibes” too so you’ll be out and about before your six weeks’ rest is up! Will you have any physio during the time off or won’t that be needed? I have a feeling the kitties will adjust to having their Mom in bed a lot – more snuggle time of course – AND Dad will be on the mark with adding plenty of gravy to the gang’s food bowls along with their food. They will have him trained in no time!

Love and Hugs, Pam and Teddy too

4. elainefaber4u

I’ll add you to my list of folks on the prayer list and know that this will be a positive experience in the long run, though difficult in the short run. P.S. I’ll be visiting Quebec Cit, Ottawa City, Toronto City and Montreal in June. Anywheres near where you live? Would love to give you a hug in person. Blessings.

5. carrylovescats

Hope everything goes well for you and your rest isn’t too dull – that’s the worst part sometimes. I’m sure the kitties will look after you and Dad will do a great job looking after them while you’re off your feet. x

6. Marv

We will be purraying for you! WoW! Too bad you guys are so far away I would take time off work to visit!
    Sending you love
    Barb oh yes…Marv sends love too! And we hope you heal FAST!!!!

7. BionicBasil

Hey guys, we’re sending your fabulous mom oodles of healing purrs and hope she’s back to full speed asap!

BTW we love the seagulls, absolutely hilarious! MOL

Happy New Year!

Bestest Purrs

Wing Commander Basil & The B Team xox

8. mommakatandherbearcat

We’re thinking of your Mom, kitties. I saw that she likes seagulls and I saw a sign in Clearwater Beach, Florida that The Boy and I are still chuckling about, “Don’t feed the seagulls. We know they’re cute and we like them too, but then they get ideas and invite their sketchy relatives.”

9. angelswhisper2011

Oh, miss Jean, will send Healing Pawkisses your way immediately and hope you heal up soon ❤ ❤ ❤
    I know when your mom isn't around, it's like an empty bowl…eh…house, my furriends, but I also know that your Dad does his best, so it's good to give him some credit as you just did, Shoko ❤ Pawkisses for a Happy Heathy Week ahead🐾😽💞

10. Three Chatty Cats

Oh gosh, I hope all goes with your mom’s retreading! And it sounds like your dad is all trained up on the food service, so you should be okay while she’s away. Take very good care of her when she returns!

11. Deziz World

Oh awnty Jean, we’re sendin’ lots and lots of hugs and purrayers your way. We want you to get better real soon. And we’re sure uncle Bill will take great care of ya’ll, Shoko, Tyebe and Budd. We luv ya’ll so much. Ifin ya’ need anythin’, just holler.

Dezi and Raena

12. databbiesotrouttowne

we stopped bye two day hopin de bass terd burdz wood now bee gone…but we see they iz knot…we gotta add mit tho… de grafix by zoey’z mom IZ two kewl…..any way….bee for we go ona tie raid bout ewe noe whatz, we will send best fishez ta mom N heerz hopin her sir jerry goes smooth lee N herz on de roadz oh healthee N ree coveree quik like ♥♥♥

13. Valentine

Sorry just now reading this. Mom has been away visiting family. I sure hope your foot surgery is a total success, ’cause I know Tyebe, Shoko, and Budd will be anxiously waiting to have their momma back to full play mode. Purrs and kisses.