Photo Fails with Fill Ins

It’s the last Friday of December and so it’s Photo Fails time. Roby Sweet started Photo Fails and Melissa’s Mochas, Mysteries and Meows are honouring her by continuing the blog hop.
Our first (yes, we have more than one fail) photo fail is of Tyebe.  She was looking right into the camera and suddenly turned her head.
It’s a beautiful photo of my gifts though.

Shoko was smiling into the camera and decided she was feeling shy and might….just might have beef on her face.  She didn’t want her boyfriend to see her looking unkempt.
Here’s another one of Tyebe.  She was looking right at the camera.
When I clicked the camera she just flipped around facing the other way as if to say, “Talk to the tail, woman.”
Our final fail is of Tyebe and Budd.
This fail was totally on me as Budd was doing his part by looking cute and wanting a treat for babysitting Tyebe.
It is also the Friday Fill-Ins, the last one of the year so we couldn’t miss this one.  The Fill-Ins are hosted by 15 and Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs.
Today Budd and I will do the fill-ins.  I will do the first two and Budd the last two sentences.
1. On New Year’s Eve, I…….PLAN ON WATCHING A MOVIE WITH THE CATS WHILE HUBBY DRIVES FOR OPERATION RED NOSE.
2. A goal that I have for 2019 is …… GOING ON HOLIDAYS TO THE EAST COAST OF THE U.S.A.
3. If I had to choose a guide word for 2019, it would be…..LOVE.  I FOUND IT AND I’M GOING TO KEEP THE FEELING GOING.
PAY IT FORWARD SO TO SPEAK.
4. New beginnings……HAVE ALREADY STARTED.

THIS IS MY FUREVER HOME.
See ya next week, friends.
MOM…..MAROON
BUDD….CHRISTMAS GREEN

51 thoughts on “Photo Fails with Fill Ins

1. weggieboy

I do edit out some really bad ones, but sometimes the fails – like a blurred kitty – suggest motion or something else, so the “mistake” helps with the photo story. I exploit the phtos any way that works. LOL!

That’s a super idea to just get rid of them but you never know when you might need them so voila, photo fails.

Budd is the most gentle cat with Tyebe and as patient as can be. He tries to be friends with Shoko but she screams when he comes near. I think she’s just not accustomed to a male and his size and smell turns her right off and she gets scared. He has never hurt her. I’m hoping that when summer comes and they can play in the backyard this will change. *fingers crossed*

Jean

Those are all great photo fails, I love Tyebe in the tree. 🙂 Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. You are definitely loved Budd. I think it is so kind of your Dad to drive for Operation Red Nose.And I can’t wait to meet your folks in 2019! Have a nice weekend and a happy, healthy 2019! XO

I wonder if Tyebe will be such a tree climber next year? I’ll find out. Dad seems to enjoy being a designated driver at Operation Red Nose. When he comes home at 3:30am, Tyebe and Budd wake up and try to hit him up for treats. He doesn’t bite so they haul their wee butts into the bedroom and start working on mom who is sound asleep. Eventually, they’re given the bum’s rush and the door is closed long enough for them to fall back asleep in the condo.

Hugs,

Jean

2. BellaDharma's LadyMew

Meow meow what grate funny photoess Tyebee, Shoko an Budd!!! Mee does that all THE time….look away at THE moment the flash goess off….getss LadyMew efurry time!!!!
    An Budd mee agreess with you!!! Wee sure bin thru a lot inn both our livess an havin a guud an lovin home iss purrfect!
    Happy Mew Year Cousinss!!!
    ~~head rubsss~~ BellaDharma~~

3. erinthecatprincess

Excellent fails there. In fact in the first I wouldn’t have realised Tyebe was there unless you had said. We LOVED the second of Tyebe, I mean that was a really tough manoeuvre. What I want to know is though, was there a mouse in there?
    Purrs
    ERin

Erin, I thought I saw one. I’ve never seen a mouse before but Shoko told me they have 4 legs and are furry like us but the mouses are small compared to us. I saw a long-haired ball of fur in the tree but it was an ornament. I was so disappointed….it didn’t have feets.

Tyebe

1. erinthecatprincess

Oh that is a shame. But believe me you will definitely know when you find one as it will run away and hide. If you can catch it there can be lots of fun to be had, too, though don’t tell your staff or mine I said that 😉
        Purrs
        ERin

What can I say Cupcake? You are right. I’m so pleased to be able to relax whenever I feel like it. It’s nice and warm in here too. When the girls go out in the snow, I wave bye to them at the door but I’m staying inside, thank you very much.

Budd

He’s an excellent kittysitter. All I have to do is follow his eyes and there’s Tyebe. Usually, she’s destroying something. She has discovered what her teeth can do and she’s using them on everything and everybody.

Jean

4. Cathy Keisha

Love those fails and that igloo you have. Budd, fill in #4 made me smile that you found your forever home. I hope if your peeps get to go to the East Coast, TW can meet up with them and maybe they’ll visit me too.

I don’t have an igloo but would like one. I have a tent, well, it’s Shoko’s from Cat Scouts but i ripped the roof and the side so I guess it’s mine too now. mol

Tyebe

I’ll let you know about the east coast visit CK and TW.

Jean

5. Photofinland by Rantasalot

The photo fails are great, cats make very often excellent fails. Kosmo’s first Christmas photo this year showed everything under his tail.
    Budd’s fill-ins watered my eyes, his maybe the first real home and Christmas. Do you have any idea how old he is?
    Kristiina

The vet said Budd is 4 or 5 years old. He seems quite relaxed around here except when Shoko starts hissing at Tyebe. He must protect his wee friend, Never mind she started the fight by leaping on top of Shoko. It’s like a 3 ring circus here some days.

Jean

1. Photofinland by Rantasalot

It is so nice that Budd came to your home to take care of a kitten, Tyebe, and is now her personal security man.
        Animals understand so much, here is a animal shelter and somebody left a box full of tiny kittens on their porch at night. They had no cats at that time and so their male German Shephard took the kittens and was their “mother”. They had really cute photos with a big dog on the floor and five kittens sleeping on his tummy.

6. Simone

I’m so glad you found your furever home Budd. Tyebe you’re growing into a fine looking cat and Shoko, nothing is better than just be you.

That is SOP around here. As soon as we see the camera or phone, we turn our heads. Sawyer is the only one who will look at Mom when she asks him to do so. That’s a lot of snow, Cooper Murphy is sending a little kiss for Tyebe. XOCK, Kitties Blue

I just have to close my eyes and my whole face is black….that fixes mom. mol We got 2 feet of snow last night. The wet sloppy stuff. Thank goodness mom doesn’t shovel anymore. I can just hear the complaining.

Tyebe was asking if CooperMurphy is going to be at the Sunday Selfies. She blows a whisker kiss to CooperMurphy and catches his kiss.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )