Friendly Friday Fill-Ins

It’s time for the fill-ins again and I for one am going to do my thing and say my piece.  Mom didn’t raise no peely wally personality of a cat.
Ellen of 15 and Meowing put forth the first two sentences and her co-host, Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs created the last two sentences of the fill-ins.  Click on their names in red and be taken away by the men in white. mol, mol, mol
1. Every Christmas, I…..AM EXCITED ABOUT CHRISTMAS MORNING AND FUSSING ABOUT THE DINNER.  WILL THE TURKEY BE TOO DRY, WILL PEEPS LIKE IT ETC.
2. The day after Christmas, I…..FREAK OUT AT THE NEW TOYS I HAVE.  IT TAKES ME A WHILE TO REALIZE THEY AREN’T GOING TO SCARE ME OR BITE ME.
3. ‘Twas the night before Christmas, and…..BUDD AND I ARE YELLING FOR TREATS.  MUCH LIKE EVERY NIGHT.  CHRISTMAS EVE WILL FIND US LOOKING UP IN THE SKY FOR TINY REINDEER AND SANTA.
4. All I want for Christmas is…..FOR MY NEW FAMILY TO HAVE FUN AND BE HAPPY…..AND A BIG TASTE OF THE TURKEY.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND FRIENDS.
MOM…..MAROON
SHOKO…BLACK
TYEBE…ROYAL BLUE
BUDD CHRISTMAS GREEN

27 thoughts on “Friendly Friday Fill-Ins

I stress too, when folks are coming to the house. Is the house clean? Everything picked up? The food right? I have to keep telling myself it’s worth it. Way to go, Shoks, you speak up! Oh, and requesting permission to use that meme…with due credit of course. I about wet my pants, it was so great!

What great fill-ins! My Mom always worries about turkey dinner – how the turkey will be – done or not, tasty or not, and all the other things will they be done on time….! I tell her that she will do just fine – she’s been doing this for thirty plus years so OF COURSE it will be fine! Humans worry too much. Tee Hee

3. Comedy Plus

Aw, so cute. You have the nicest conversations and this one is no exception. I love all your answers and I hope you get treats and turkey just like you want.

Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your mom. ♥

4. Patzy and Miss Juliea

Your cats comments only show as black type, the colors designated for each cat do not show up. The colors show up for other cat blogs however. I thought you might like to know this.

We love your blog and read it faithfully. Happy Holidays to you and the kids! Shoko, Tyebe and Budd!

5. Crystal

Great answers we loved them all. Daisy Mae and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy, Safe and Prosperous New Year. Daisy Mae is wishing lots of toys, treats and especially catnip.
    Daisy Mae And Crystal

6. Marv

Great answers guys! We don’t get turkey…it gives us ….um…er…digestive issues…
    But we are looking forward to exrat treats and Mom says there will be TUNA!
    Purrs
    Marv

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )