Thankful Thursday Dec. 13

We’re pretty well ready for Christmas.  The shopping has been done.  The stockings are hung by the fire with care.
The railings are dressed up.

The Christmas Tree is a beauty even if there are hardly any ornaments on the bottom 1/4 of the tree.

I have a lot to be thankful for this year. A warm comfy home, good food, sisters and mom and dad. So my Thankful Thursday includes these wondrous things.  is hosting Thankful Thursday so beam over to his place Brian’s Home and view your thankful friends.

What a cool place. Just think…..it’s mine now too.

53 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday Dec. 13

1. franhunne4u

My cat is trained to leave the Christmas tree alone. A decided, not overly loud NO and she does not go there. Even if it is very sweet when she sits up on her hind paws and lifts her paw to go after one (that is the right moment for the NO).

My cats aren’t trained about the Christmas Tree. It’s their Christmas too and if they wish to climb the tree, that’s fine. They outgrow climbing the tree pretty quickly but have so much fun tackling this tree in the house. I can put up with a messy place for a couple of weeks.

Jean

Liked by 2 people

1. franhunne4u

Well, I had to train my cats, as I leave the tree up for two more weeks after Christmas and nobody would help the cat on days when I am away to work in case she brought the tree down and would lie under it. It was merely a safety measure.

2. easyweimaraner

we bet you will have a super christmas with the 3 meowsketeers ;O))) we tried a railing decoration this year too… butt it sadly ended with two busy pups on da stairs who redesigned the ribbons and who ate da little hearts LOL

hahaha….lucky you can’t see over the railing on the stairs. That’s where the decorations land when Tyebe pushes them. I usually crowd stuff into the railings because they disappear.

Jean

Your house looks so pretty and cozy Budd. It makes us very happy that you are now a member of such a fun family who will always take care of you. Life on the street is horribly tough and you had your share of that – being a part of a family is just a BIG GIFT isn’t it!!

Love, Teddy

4. Comedy Plus

So many things to be thankful for. Beautiful decorations and beautiful kitties.

I love the bicycle. I laughed out loud.

Have a purrfect Thankful Thursday. My best to your peeps. ♥

5. databbiesotrouttowne

budd….dood…..eye heer ya…..♥♥ mackerull boomer junior butter feeld

we iz offline fora while sew we wood like ta wish everee one a most merree Christmas anda happee healthee total lee awesum 2019 ♥♥♥

6. BellaDharma's LadyMew

Meow mew Budd mee echoess yore werdss!! Mee too iss so happy to have mee own home an Hu’man…You have 2 of thee kewlest Sisturss an mee has mee own place with no one to bother mee.
    Yore place lookss so Kissmass-ey!!!!
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

7. Patzy and Miss JulieaPatzy

Budd, you sure picked the lucky straw by selecting to live with Shoko and Tyebe and family. Plus you seem to pull them all together so you are a godsend to them also. Sometimes girl kitties don’t get along too good with other girl kitties, especially young kits who want to take over the world. You softened that transition for all of them and you did a wonderful job and you fit in great too. Plus you get all the benefits about being a house cat that you have always deserved.

My mommy wishes she could find a mancat just like (or close to) you so I could have as good of a friend as you and Tyebe are.

Luv you Big Guy! You deserve the best as does the rest of your family! Happy Holidays!
    Patzy

Budd has made a difference in the family. He did indeed help Shoko get used to Tyebe. Budd is the picture of patience. Tyebe is getting bigger and is attacking Budd in play. Budd plays along until he’s tired and hisses gently at her. She stops leaPING ALL OVER HIM PRETTY QUICK. nOW IF tYEBE WOULD JUST STOP LEAPING ON sHOKO WHEN SHE HISSES ALL WOULD BE GREAT. Sorry bout the capitals. Shoko puts on a show for me how she doesn’t like Budd but when I’m not around she sleeps near him. All three sleep on the bed and Shoko is not strung out with anxiety. I think we hit the jackpot with Budd. Tyebe leads him into trouble but thats to be expected.

Jean

8. Deziz World

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw Budd, we’re so happy fur you. And we’re thrilled you’re our furiend too. Your house looks pawsum. We so luv Christmas, and we hope ya’ll have a wonderful one. Big hugs

Dezi and Raena

Thanks Valentine. It is pretty nice. I wish they’d feed me more though. I put on a 1/2 pound and mom’s acting like her hair’s on fire and I can’t get the number of treats I used to. Son of a rabbit’s foot.

Budd