Friday Fill-In Fun

Today is Friendly Fill-In Friday  co-hosted by 15 and Meowing and The Four-Legged Furballs.
1. I love buying gifts for…SHOKO, TYEBE AND BUDDTHEY LIKE EVERYTHING I GET FOR THEM.
2. I have a hard time finding a gift for….MOM.  SHE DOESN’T SEEM TO LIKE FAKE MICE OR LITTLE BALLS TO CHASE.  DAD HAS TO HELP ME GET A GIFT AND THEN I SIGN THE TAG.
3. It’s the most wonderful time….. TO HAVE TURKEY.  COURSE ANYTIME IS A GREAT TIME FOR TURKEY
4. There’s no place like….UNDER THE TREE OR ON THE TREE….. for the holidays.
MOM…..MAROON
SHOKO…..BLACK
TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
BUDD…..SEAWEED GREEN

27 thoughts on “Friday Fill-In Fun

1. angelswhisper2011

Under and on the tree sounds good, Tyebe, how about up and over…MOL 😀 I think the best purrezzie for your mom is to have you around and maybe hairball once in a while…MOL 😀 Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend 🐾😽💞

Excellent filling in job today – everybody helped out! I let Mom handle filling in today – I was too busy checking out the presents under our tree – so far nothing there is for me but I did see some suspicious lumps in my stocking! Wonder what’s in there!!??

Oh no, Teddy! Shokos said if I wasn’t a good kitty that Santa would bring me coal and put it in my stocking. She said I’d turn black when I touched it. I hope it’s not coal, Teddy. Can you peep inside. Maybe throw the coal away.

T.

Well, my Mom has assured me there’s NO coal in my stocking…..but she said it’s a distinct possibility Dad has some in HIS stocking!!! As for you, trust me – Shoko is just giving you a hard time. You couldn’t possibly have coal in your stocking but if you did, it would be a joke and it would NOT turn your snowy white furs black. She might WISH it would but it won’t! Trust me!

Liked by 2 people

Yes, Xena I love to climb Mr. Tree. Mom says its my Christmas too so I can fly at it. So I take a running leap at Mr. Tree, Lucky for mom most of the bulbs and lights are attached permanently to the tree.

Lucy, Shokos said getting a gift for mom is the nice thing to do cause she does so much for us. She said it doesn’t have to be bought, it can be homemade. I’ll get dad to give me some paper and I’ll draw her a picture with my claws. That’ll be so special.

T.

3. Jean M Mueller

Happy Friday,Canadian cats! Sunshine tomorrow after days of cloudy gloom. I now know how to fetch my toy mouse! Mom is thrilled.Its the harness and leash come spring😊 Love,Jasmine

The harness and leash is hard to get understand, Jasmine. I wear a harness when I’m in the backyard….I don’t like it. It’s restricting. When we go for a walk in the Lane out comes the leash and its worse. Mom says the more I use it the quicker I’ll get used to it. Ya right, mom!

T.

4. The Island Cats

We agree with you, Tyebe. Under the tree is pawsome! Unfortunately, we don’t have a tree this year…since we’re gonna be moving.

Thank you all for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I bet your mom would like it if you caught her a real mousie when you are outside 🙂 Have a nice weekend! XO

6. Photofinland by Rantasalot

Shoko, Tyebe and Budd,
    You really are having great time with Christmas decorations. The most important thing is what you feel in your hearts, you know it, it is like warm blanket around your hearts, that is Christmas.
    Your friend
    Kosmo,
    in faraway Finland.

You are so right Kosmo. It’s the being together and enjoying the fun and playing of Christmas. The food is a pretty close second. Budd and I understand this and Tyebe will in time.

8. Pingback: Feline Friday – Comedy Plus

9. Valentine

Shoko, I think you and I are the best gifts our moms could ever ask for. Tee hee hee. On another note, I want to let you know that you can totally enter my giveaway if you want! Luvs.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )