Tyebe Tuesday November

Budd, let’s play but don’t touch me, ok?  How can I play and not touch you?  That’s ridiculous Tyebe.  Shoko wants me to play with her but not to touch a fur of hers.  I don’t know how to do that so I want you to show meWell, I’ll try but this is an example of the Queen dictating what we can do and how to do it.   It will do us good to practice a new way of dancing with our toys.

That’s it, Budd.  We aren’t touching.  Whoops, sorry Budd I didn’t mean to do a flip onto your head ole boy.  This is harder than me thought.  Ya can’t have fun and be careful not to touch the other dude.  OK, Budd, I’ll investigate the living room for a while.                                             Mom’s putting away her fall decorations but most of them have gone already.  These are the leftovers that she forgot.

How boring, nothing to dig in or sniff.  Pathetic mom!

Let’s go outside in this new white stuff.  Wonder what it feels like, is it hot or cold? I’m stayin’ right here where its warm Tyebe.  See ya when you come back inside.  OK, you’ll miss the fun, Budd.  Don’t think so little one.
Aha!! A foreign paw print. I’m on the lookout for danger, an introoder.

Hey sis, have you seen an introoder wandering around in our yard.   No, Tyebe and the yard isn’t that big.
See all these paw prints Shokos? This is a bold introoder!

That’s no introoder, Tyebe, it’s me. You? Geez, the paw prints go every which way. Are you drunk on nip or just staggering all over the backyard Shokos?

TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
BUDD…..SEAWEED GREEN
SHOKO…..BLACK

We are joining Happy Tuesday at Comedy Plus.  Click on the badge and be thrown over there.

33 thoughts on “Tyebe Tuesday November

1. easyweimaraner

da phenny is da same, it’s not allowed to touch him… so we maybe play now online games together ;O))) the mama grinned as she read about the fall decorations… she discovered some howl-o-weenis in her flower boxes yesterday LOL

Tyebe you and the camera are good friends – you really do well when your Mom is snapping your photo. So what did you think of that snow out there?? Cold isn’t it…..you blend right in with your white furs so you can play hide and seek with Shoko!!

Shoks, you found the one dry space in the yard and aren’t giving it up, BOL. You remind me of Riley. Our Mom won’t put the fall decs aways until after Thanksgiving, and always has stuff she missed and has to put away later, too. This year she promised to put up the big Christmas tree with lots of lights and bulbs. Oh, and she said to tell y’all she likes your new “header.” Woofs and love, Lucy

4. Angelic Clowder

Tyebe You are so so very pretty! I can’t believe you are brave enough to go into the snow! And silly Shoko tricking you with all those pawprints!

5. Eastside Cats

Tyebe and Budd, methinks you two should form your own cat club, and let Shoko alone! We received a bit of the white stuff last night; it looked very pretty on the limbs of the trees, but I want it to GO AWAY!

6. Deziz World

You two should take a page from Budd’s book. He knows what it’s like to have to live outside, and where is he? In the house stayin’ warm. MOL Big hugs

Dezi and Raena

7. Pingback: Happy Tuesday – Comedy Plus

8. The Hipster Kitties

Charlee: “That’s some good helping, Tyebe.”
    Chaplin: “We also like to help whenever there are containers out, like laundry baskets or boxes.”
    Charlee: “Mama and Dada don’t always seem to appreciate it, though.”