Tyebe Tuesday

Move over Budd.  You’re cramping me’s style.  If you jump from here on the floor you won’t make the shelf, Tyebe. Yes I will.  Me’s jumps are famous for being exact.                                                                      Whoops!!   Tyebe, the prayer plant fell on the floor and you broke it’s ceramic pot.  So sorry mom but really it shouldn’t have been in me’s way. The floor is a much better place for it.

See, I made it.  No problem.  Tyebe what a racket just to get to the water.  You have to be quiet and dainty or monsters outside will hear you and come after you.  No!!  Really Shokos?

I’s scared.  I don’t know if me’s will ever be dainty and what if those monsters come after me?  The white ones in the snow are the worst Tyebe.  You can’t see them in the snow.  All of a sudden they leap on you, just the way you leap on me when I’m sleeping.  Oh no!!  Maybe they don’t bite like I’s do. I’ve never had any trouble from them, I’ve always been dainty even as a kitten. Woah, Me’s don’t want no monsters leaping on me and biting …No way!

Me’s will just have to keep practicing Shokos.  One day I’s will be as good as you.  In your dreams kid, in your dreams.

Hey Budd, what have you got around your neck?  It’s my new collar.  Mom got it for me so everyone knows I belong to this household.

Mom can you help us so we can see the collar.  Thanks, mom.                                                                 Wow Budd, what a cool collar and so masculine too.  Dad always said when you go to the kit lit that you go diesel.  Now you can show him you’re part hog too. mol *hic*

Well, that’s all the news at Fort Meezer for now.  I will be practicing my jumps and landing on my tiptoes, if I can.  I’ll get Budd to try.  It’ll make me feel better if he stumbles too.

We are participating in Happy Tuesday at Comedy Plus.  Come join us by clicking on the badge.                                                                      TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
SHOKO…..BLACK
BUDD…..SEAWEED GREEN
MOM…..MAROON

20 thoughts on “Tyebe Tuesday

1. carrylovescats

Ooopsie about the plant pot! Sometimes you have to fail to try again and succeed. I sometimes have to take two jumps to get to where Laser’s one jump gets to because I misjudge, Mummy says.

Love McLaren

Tyebe you are getting to be a big girl now so I think you will become more graceful and “nail” those landings on countertops, etc. It might even be time to stop biting?? Other than whatever is in your food bowl of course! We love Budd’s collar…..he’s a tough biker dood now huh? Love it!!!

3. KDKH

Don’t worry. We all have off days, sometimes. We’ve lost several plant pots here recently, but they were rather deliberate, I think. It has earned Mystic a middle name — Mischief!

4. Comedy Plus

Sorry about the plant and pot. Mom will make sure to put the plants on the floor where they belong.

I love how you all talk to each other. It makes me chuckle.

Thanks for linking up to Happy Tuesday.

Have a purrfect Happy Tuesday. My best to your mom. ♥

Budd, you look most handsome in your new collar. I guess you need more practice with the jumping Tyebe, Shoko will give you lessons. 🙂 XO

6. BellaDharma's LadyMew

Meow meow Tyebe it iss not easy jumpin an landin an beein grace full all at thee same time…..mee has a bit of trubbell beein grace full…An no munsterss will get you…mee thinkss Shoko iss just tryin to scare you so you not biteybite her, MOL….
    Budd that color iss pawtastick!! LadyMew started singin “Engine moe-tur runnin, head out on thee Hi-way, Lookin fore adventure inn what efurr comess our way…..”
    ***purrrsss*** Cousin BellaDharma

7. databbiesotrouttowne

ty; we think de prayer plant dinna stand a prayer 😉 troo lee bad joke we noe !!! shokz; never forgetz yur little sis wantz ta bee like ewe her big sis sew 984 pawz up for THAT N budd…..now thatz a total lee awesum collarz dood !! 🙂 ♥♥♥

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )