Flippin’ Friday Friendly Fill-Ins

It’s Friday and time for those Fun Fill-Ins.  Our co-hosts are 15 and Meowing and Four-Legged Furballs.

We are going to fill-in one sentence each.  Then mom will fill-in the last one.

1. One can…..OF FANCY FEAST IS BUDD”S BREAKFAST.  I’m Budd and could use 2 cans of Fancy Feast.

2. Given the choice of…..PLAY…..or…..EAT….., I would pick…..PLAY.

3. LAYING NEXT TO TYEBE….. makes me feel…..SUSPICIOUS.

4. I never go a day without …..A CUPPATEA.

SHOKO…..BLACK
TYEBE…..ROYAL BLUE
BUDD…..SEA GREEN
MOM…..MAROON

We are also taking part in ComedyPlus’s Feline Friday.

Have a fantabulous Friday friends.

What did the cat say when he lost all his money?

I’m Paw.

42 thoughts on “Flippin’ Friday Friendly Fill-Ins

1. franhunne4u

I always have a cup of tea, too! And Budd could do with just ONE can … But Shoko lying next to Tyebe – that is sweet. so sweet. Yes, she is not really relaxed, but she does not go away, either. She could evade Tyebe, if she really wanted. She seems not content, what with her ears moving slightly behind and her head up and her body ever so slightly under suspense. But she endures Tyebe’s presence.

Good point and I thank you for mentioning it to me. I’m starting to think there is something wrong because the 2 cans is all he eats. There is no dry that he eats. Maybe a few treats in the evening but that wouldn’t do it. The last time he was at the vets he had put on weight. Budd goes back to the vet in December so I will bring it up if he doesn’t lose some weight, We even have exercise sessions.

Look at that lineup for breakfast! Everyone minding their own business chomping away. I hope that soon Shoko won’t be suspicious when Tyebe lies own near her……my dream is to see some actual SNUGGLING (hahaha).

Hugs, Pam and Teddy too

That is mom’s hope too. She wants everyone to get along and play together. Right now there is not much of a chance but as Shoko let’s her fur relax there will be more interaction…..that’s friendly.

Tyebe

Can you believe that mom used to drink 10 cups of tea a day? She is the original tea granny. Now, she is restricted to 4 cups of tea a day. Mom loves Yorkshire Gold loose tea as a real treat. She has 1 cup of that a day. The world must stop as she sips her tea. Herbal and green tea are a special treat. Have you ever tried Organic Ginger tea? If, you don’t like ginger then forget it but the organic part brings out more of the ginger, at least this is what mom says.

3. Marv

Oh I Love the fill ins! I agree with Budd (1) and Shoko (2)! Mom agrees with your Mom (4) and Ninja says he feels like Shoko (3) except it is me! The weather guesser showed us snow up in your neck of the woods! I hope you guys have fun frolicking!
    Now, I gotta help Mom clean and pack
    Purrs
    Marv

Yep, we got snow. It’s disappearing cause it’s raining now. I can’t help myself, Tyebe jumps on me so much and bites when she does it that I’m suspicious whenever she comes near me.

Thank you all for these great fill-in answers. Nice to see you two next to one another on the bed. Have a great weekend! XO

5. Crystal And Daisy Mae

Hey Bud, My human wants to know what type of canned Fancy Feast do you eat? You see my human fed me Fancy Feast Classic you know the original not Pate`. Pate` is to oily. My human seemed to think that anyhow and isn’t feeding me canned food. She wants to go back to Fancy Feast Classic(original) but grocery store they shop at doesn’t carry it any more. Hope you get your 2 cans of Fancy Feast for Breakfast.
    Meow,
    Daisy Mae

There is no FF classic around here either. These three eat pate, sliced or the little cubes of meat. The climate is very dry up here and some oil will not hurt their coats. Too much is not good either. Shoko loves the Fancy Feast broths but they are too expensive here in Canada so she has to wait til we go on a trip to the States. Have you ever tried Daisy with the broths?

Jean

1. Crystal And Daisy Mae

No. Just going dry food for now to see if it cuts down on her itchies. Do they even still make or sell it? I think she was getting to much. It was getting to the place where she refused to eat the pate` and would only eat dry food. So my family and I are going to try just dry food for a while. The dry food we give her is Meow Mix Tender Centers, Indoor Formula and Hairball then we take a little bit of each and mix them all together.

I see nothing wrong with going dry with Daisy Mae. I have tried these girls on Really good wet catfood…..$2 a can and up. They don’t like them. Refuse to eat them. So I figured I’m wasting my money. The girls do have a good brand, Royal Canin, dry catfood. We have kettn dry and weight watchers dry. Shoko eats the kitten and Tyebe loves the weight watchers. Occasionally Budd gets some dry weight watchers type kibble. Tyebe eats very little of the wet and prefers the dry. Go figure.

Jean

6. Deziz World

1 can is all you get Budd? You’re gonna starve!!! MOL Mommy never goes a day without a cupojoe. That’s coffee in case ya’ didn’t know. MOL Big hugs

Dezi and Raena

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )